Tractel TOPAL QS / QR / QX Hooks for Horizontal Plates - Range from 1500kg to 10,000kg
Simple (QS) or double (QR/ QX) hooks for lifting horizontal plates individually or in bundles. QX : also enable the separation of horizontal piled plates.
Safe working loads of 1500kg, 3000kg and 10000kg.
*** Price is per clamp and does not include the chain sling.
Use of TOPAL QS/QR/QX
QS: use in 4s with lifting beam and 2-legged slings.
QR: use in pairs and 1 4-legged sling.
QX: use in pairs and 1 2-legged sling.
- Suspend the sling(s) previously fitted with the hooks.
- Make sure there is clearance under the load to position the hooks.
- Insert the hooks under the load making sure they are lined up and centered in relation with the load centre of gravity (balanced load). The load should be driven home into the throat of the hooks.
- Perform a first lifting operation so as to ensure the hooks are well inserted and that the load is well positioned.
- Set down again if necessary so as to adjust the hooks’ positioning.
- Perform lifting.
QX : Separating plates function
- Insert the pointed end of the hook into the plates’ joint.
- Separate one sheet from the others slowly.
- Insert a wedge under the load taken off and then set down again.
- Repeat the operation on the opposite side so as to enable the lifting.
- Make sure plates are always driven home into the throat of the hooks.
- The plates must be rigid enough not to bend while lifting operations are led.
- Adhere to the recommended sling angles : 50 to 60°.
- Considering the load length and weight, use 1 or several pairs of hooks to perform lifting.
- QX: load mini width : 390 mm.
- QS/ QR: do not permit separating plates.
- QX: do not use for separating fragile sheets (risk of load damage); separate only 1 sheet at once.
- For safety’s sake, never leave hooks on the floor, pointed end upwards, when not in use.
- Working temperature: -20° to +100°C.
|Lifting of horizontal plates.|
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Opening (mm)|
|Tractel TOPAL QR|
|Tractel TOPAL QS|
|Tractel TOPAL QX|