Crosby IPBC Horizontal Plate Clamp - Range from 1000kg to 3000kg
Model: Crosby IPBC / HPC-891
Crosby IP Horizontal Plate Clamp with Pretention.
- Horizontal lifting clamp IPBC is suitable for the lifting and transfer of steel beams and plates.
- Also suitable for sagging plates.
- Fitted with a pretension device on the material, causing the clamp to remain on the plate after it is placed, even in unloaded position.
- The IPBC lifting clamps may only be used up to a top angle of maximum 60º.
- The clamps may be used both individually or in pairs.
- Higher WLL and different jaw apertures upon demand.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
|Part N°||WLL per piece (tonnes)*||Jaw - A||B||C||E||F||G||H||J||K||Weight per piece (kg)|
Dimensions in milimeters
* Design Factor based on EN 13155 and ASME B30.20