Sala Advanced Davit Arms Systems - Massive Range!
Sala advanced davit systems confined space access and rescue systems are probable one of the most versatile modular systems on the market. The Davit systems made completely from lightweight aluminium and can be built into many different types of specialist davits. The main feature is the Davit pole which can be supplied with a massive choice of height safety equipment including man-riding hoists and inertia reel retriever blocks. Versatility is the key with this unique Davit system. It's built around two choices of fully adjustable horizontal jib arm and both jibs have height and reach adjustment via the sliding tube and fine adjustment via the threaded bar. All other components are fully customised to match your individual requirements. The vertical pole is supplied as either 1, 2 or 3 piece dependant on your needs with combinations enabling a portable davit systems to be supplied up to 3378 mm overall height and 1067mm reach. The Davit is then used with one of the many different types of socket of built into one of the specialized systems. Other Davit supports include Man hole davits, Catwalk davit, A vehicle mounted davit, and a counterbalanced davit system. Probably one of the most popular ways of using the Sala advanced davit is in the 5 piece system.
Confined spaces can be below or above ground and are found on most job sites. Each year many workers are injured or killed while performing their daily work activities in confined spaces. Confined spaces have limited openings for entry and exit which complicates rescue/retrieval and other emergency response services. These often dangerous work environments are enclosed or partially enclosed and not designed or intended for long-term human occupancy. A restrictive confined space can represent health and safety risks to anyone who enters.
Capital Safety is the only global company that has been dedicated entirely to fall protection and confined space entry/retrieval and rescue. Our ISO 9001-2000 certification drives superior engineering, quality manufacturing and unparalleled customer service. Our design and engineering teams excel at finding the best way to keep workers totally safe and comfortable.
1. Sala (UCL) Advanced Confined space access and rescue system. Up to 3.378 m High and 120cm reach
2. Sala (UCL) Confined Space Entry System for Manriding, Fall Arrest and Rescue Applications. Wide choice and combination of hoists and inertia reels
3. Portable anchor point for confined space entry / retrieval, rescue and fall arrest system.
4. Advanced Counterweight System - Complete systems and accessories including hoists and inertia reels.
5. Counterweight trolley on wheels with advanced davit system, modular in design, fully customisable with a choice of hoists and fall arrest equipment.
6. Connected via single anchor point, allowing you to work from direction from any angle. Complete with optional man-riding hoist.
7. Suspended Walk Way Davit System Catwalk Clamp with a wide choice of man-riding hoists and fall arrest blocks.
8. DBI-Sala (UCL) wall clamp Davit System with a great choice of fall arrest inertia reels and man-riding hoists.
9. Available to fit 8 different sizes of man hole and supplied c/w choice of man-riding hoists and Fall arrest inertia reels
10. Highly efficient and economical confined space entry/retieval alternative to a tripod.
Combining experience and knowledge with state-of-the-art outdoor and indoor testing procedures, we produce the most technologically advanced safety equipment in the world. This equipment exceeds both national and international standards, including OSHA, ANSI, CSA, CE and AS/NZS. We call it “creating a higher standard of safety.”