Wind Turbine Lifting Equipment, Wire Rope Hoists & Chain Hoists
We at Liftingsafety have brought together a selection of hoists, some of which specifically designed as a Wind turbine hoists and others that have been designed for other industries though may meet the requirements for offshore use with-out the premium price tag.
We are working with wind turbine manufacturers, operators and maintenance contractors to develop the ultimate maintenance hoist that would offer all the qualities required.
The hoists/winches in this category are for maintenance of the turbine generators, as used only occasionally by maintenance crews for lifting tools and equipment on to the platform or into the upper pod. Wind turbine hoists should be robust enough to stand up to tough offshore weather conditions and still remain reliable, they need to have adequate IP electrical protection, have a fast lifting speed while remaining competitively priced.
1. Lifting Hoist, 220v, 110v or 3Ph, 23mpm or variable lifting speed up to 45mpm.
2. Turbine Rope Hoist.
3. Wind Turbine Chain Hoist by CM. Electric Chain hoist for use on Wind Farm. Capacity from 250kg to 1000kg.
4. Wind Turbine Chain Hoist by CM. Electric Chain hoist for Windmill. Capacity of 250kg.
5. Wind Turbine Electric Wire Rope Hoist by Verlinde. For use in Wind Power Generation Farms. 250kg Capacity. singe or 3 phase options.
6. Wind Turbine Chain Hoist - up to 690v.
7. Electric Wire Rope Lifting Winch Designed for wind turbines.
8. Davit Arm Swing Jib Crane.
9. Wind Generator / Wind Turbine Capstan lifting Winch with either Electric, Hydraulic or Petrol Drive.
More about Wind Generator Hoists
Wind turbine hoists are designed to meet the specialist requirements of this industry, with capacities and line speeds to suit your specific needs.
- Both onshore and offshore electricity wind turbine generators require large drum capacities for high lifts and a fast lift speed.
- Because they are mostly used for maintenance of the turbine they must be quality manufactured for reliability. We offer our own unique design and distribute for Yale, Verlinde, Pfaff etc...
- They are more commonly mounted on the generator head though can also be mounted at ground level and the rope deflected over a pulley wheel.
- Power supply voltage to customers requirements and; they can be fitted on to a crane system, davit arm, jib crane, fixed mounted or deflected over a pulley wheel.
- Wind turbine hoists are unique in the lifting industry, we have the knowledge and specialist expertise to offer a bespoke hoisting solution to every wind turbine lifting project.