Verlinde TCA Wind Turbine Electric Wire Rope Lifting Hoist. Single or 3Ph Options - 250kg, 80m HOL, 25mpm
Wind Turbine Electric Wire Rope Hoist by Verlinde. For use in Wind Power Generation Farms. 250kg Capacity. singe or 3 phase options.
Quiet and Lighter weight than the chain hoist version
|Winch Type||Capacity||Motor||FEM Group (Duty Cycle)||Height of lift (m)||Lifting speed (m/min)||Pendant|
||250kg||3ph||1 Bm||Up to 80m||25 m/min
||250kg||3ph||1 Bm||Up to 80m||6/25 m/min||48|
||250kg||1ph||1 Bm||Up to 80m||25 m/min||-|
|TCA 4||250kg||1ph||1 Bm||Up to 80m||25 m/min||48v|
||250kg||3ph||1 Bm||Up to 80m||25 m/min||-|
- Load capacity: 250kg
- Wide range of lifting speeds: single speed 25 m/min or dual speed 6/25 m/min
- Lifting height: Up to 80 meters
- Rope outlet: A modular and evolutional under-frame allowing many directions for wire rope outlets from the drum.
- FEM group* for operation: 1 Bm
- Power supply: 400-690V/50Hz three-phase or 230V/50Hz single phase
Lifting safety devices
- Lifting: Limit switch with cam (optional)
- Brake system: DC electro-magnetic disk motoroperated brake designed to last as long as the hoist itself.
- Type of control: Low-voltage 48 Volts or Direct control
- Lifting wire rope safety coefficient: 5
- Protection: IP 55
- Insulation class: F
- Safety devices: Thermal protection of the motor
- Low-voltage control: 48 Volts
- Interface: Standard handling type button box (2 lifting speeds and emergency “punch” stop) or wall mouted control box
- Length of control cable: 3 meters
- Insulation class: IP 65
Lifting wire rope
- Safety: co-efficient 5
- Storage: Mutiple layer on drum
- Temperature required: -20°C to +40°C
- Protection class: IP55 as standard
- Side pull angle: 3 degrees maximum*
- Noise level: 65 decibels
- Brake system: Disk brake made to last as long as the hoist itself.
- Use: this winch is designed to be heavy-duty to provide very long durability and low maintenance to its owner.
- Reduction unit containing a gear system with 3 gear trains, carved helicoidal teeth, ground and hardened for extremely quiet running.
- *According to FEM regulation