Shearlegs, Tripods & Quadpods
Lifting tripods are often referred to as shearlegs (Shear legs) and are a lightweight and cost effective, portable lifting solutions that is easily transported between jobs and very quickly set up ready to be used. A lifting tripod can be fitted with various lifting devices, we can supply fitted with a wire rope winch / cable hoist at or supplied with a traditional hand chain hoist with height of lift to suit our customers’ requirements. Some Tripods come complete fitted safety chains. these chain prevent the legs from spreading under load though no all designed need the chains. LiftingSafety offer capacities range from up to 5000kg and height adjustable versions. Some are made from painted carbon steel and others from lightweight aluminium. We also manufacture special bespoke tripods, please feel free to contact us if you need assistance or don’t see an item that meets with your lifting equipment requirements.
1. Shearlegs / Tripods with a variety of feet options to suit most working environments including anti-sparking Atex tripods
3. Aluminium lifting tripod with hand winch at 3.3m when erected, 2m when collapsed.
4. Certified manriding stable lifting structure, perfectly designed for moving submersible pumps.
5. Adjustable tripod for working at height safely and rescue applications.
6. Lightweight and adjustable tripod and gantry, combined in to a single unit for easy and diverse use in multiple applications such as confined spaces..
7. Adjustable combination gantry crane and man-riding tripod built into a single transportable unit for ease of use on different site locations.
Along with our range of lifting tripods we are also a supplier or a wide range of lifting gantry cranes, with a wide choice of styles, capacities and unique features.