Portable Mobile Swing Jib Cranes
This category is for mobile, portable swing jib cranes, meaning that the cranes can be relocated by means of a for lift truck, overhead crane or in some cases by pulling on castors fitted to the jib. The mobile jib cranes are not fixed (bolted) to the floor; instead they use counterbalance weight to support the lifted load at the hook. Counterbalanced weight lifting cranes can be used when the floor conditions are not suitable for a traditional jib crane to be installed or when supporting steelwork is not of sufficient strength; such as vertical RSJ's in a building or workshop. They are also often used when one crane is used to service many processes.
A portable swing jib crane is not permanently fixed to the floor or any other supporting structure. They support the load with integrated counterbalance weights. We offer standard OEM equipment or can manufacture / modify to suit our customers bespoke requirements. Generally this style of swing jib crane is available up to 1000kg capacity, it is not practical to make at a greater capacity as the nett weight of the crane will be so great that it loses its portability, becoming too heavy to move from one location to another.
1. Mobile Pillar Jib Crane with optional hand transport trolley.
2. Portable Swing Jib Crane with Underbraced, suitable for low headroom application.
3. Portable Swing Jib Crane with built-in counterbalance weight.
4. Portable Swing Jib Crane with Overbraced arm with integrated counterbalanced weight.
5. Counter-weight davits arms for portable lifting applications (modular knock down design)
6. Socket Mounted Swing Jib Crane complete with socket. Top quality made in the UK