Lifting Equipment Chain - All Types
Online we offer many different type of lifting chain, anchor, stainless steel and security chains as follows:
- Grade 30 Calibrated Short Link Chain, manufactured to DIN766 and ISO4565.
- Self Colour or Galvanized finish to ISO1461.
- Grade 30 Mid Link Chain. Self Colour or Galvanized finish to ISO1461. Nominally manufactured to DIN764.
- Grade 30 Long Link Chain. Self Colour or Galvanized finish to ISO1461. Nominally manufactured to DIN763.
- Grade 8 / 8+ Short Link, Mid Link and Long Link Fishing Chain and Components
- Grade M (40) Calibrated Short Link Chain, manufactured to EN818-3. Self Colour finish.
- Gr.3+ High Test Chain made from High Grade Low Carbon Steel, meets loading requirements of Gr.40 Chain. Self Colour or Galvanized to ISO 1461 finish.
The chain is heat treated for tensile strength and resistance to wear whilst also allowing for shock absorption. The chain is easily identifiable with Scaw logo, chain batch number and Gr100 embossed at meter intervals. Operating temperature range -40°C to +200°C.
Chain made of High Tensile Carbon Steel, with a minimum ultimate load is 4 times the Working Load Limit. Chain is permanently embossed with CG® (Crosby Group) and 7 (Grade) and has a self-coloured finish. Comes in a fibre drum as standard.
These special pump chains are for raising and lowering of submersible pumps from boreholes, waterworks, sewerage treatment facilities and many other below ground locations either for routine maintenance or to perform out essential repairs; a very popular, if not essential piece of lifting equipment used by water authorities worldwide!
These tail chains are individually proof tested and the end hooks are forged - quenched and tempered. Spectrum 4 high test carbon steel from 5/16" thru 5/8". Spectrum 8 alloy steel from 3/4" thru 1-1/8". Meets or exceeds DOT and CVSA Cargo Securement Tie-Down Guidelines, November 2003
Gr.3+ High Test Chain from High Grade Low Carbon Steel, meets loading requirements of Gr.40 Chain.
Stainless Steel Short Link and Long Link Chain. AISI 316L Gr.50 Short Link and AISI 316 Short Link and Long Link. Nominally manufactured to manufactured to DIN766 & DIN763.
Calibrated Anchor Chain, Galvanized finish to ISO1461. Manufactured to DIN766 & ISO4565 and suitable for all major types of winches and windlasses. Also available in AISI316 Stainless Steel.
Gr.80 Case Hardened Security Chain, Bright Zinc Plated finish. Supplied in standard lengths or cut to specific customer requirements. Please contact us with your requirements and we will offer a competitive quotation.