Lifting Chain - All Types
Online we offer many different type of lifting chain, anchor, stainless steel and security chains as follows:
- Grade 30 Calibrated Short Link Chain, manufactured to DIN766 and ISO4565.
- Self Colour or Galvanized finish to ISO1461.
- Grade 30 Mid Link Chain. Self Colour or Galvanized finish to ISO1461. Nominally manufactured to DIN764.
- Grade 30 Long Link Chain. Self Colour or Galvanized finish to ISO1461. Nominally manufactured to DIN763.
- Gr.3+ High Test Chain made from High Grade Low Carbon Steel, meets loading requirements of Gr.40 Chain. Self Colour or Galvanized to ISO 1461 finish.
- Grade M (40) Calibrated Short Link Chain, manufactured to EN818-3. Self Colour finish.
- Grade 7 / 70 high tensile transport chains
- Grade 8 / 8+ / 80 / T Short Link, Mid Link and Long Link Chain and Components
- Grade 10 / 100 Lifting chain (higher capacity to link size ratio / weight when compared to grade 8 / 80 chain)
- Grade 40 galvanised / 50 stainless / 50 316L stainless pump chains, generally with larger links every metre.
The chain is heat treated for tensile strength and resistance to wear whilst also allowing for shock absorption. The chain is easily identifiable with Scaw logo, chain batch number and Gr100 embossed at meter intervals. Operating temperature range -40°C to +200°C.
Chain made of High Tensile Carbon Steel, with a minimum ultimate load is 4 times the Working Load Limit. Chain is permanently embossed with CG® (Crosby Group) and 7 (Grade) and has a self-coloured finish. Comes in a fibre drum as standard.
These tail chains are individually proof tested and the end hooks are forged - quenched and tempered. Spectrum 4 high test carbon steel from 5/16" thru 5/8". Spectrum 8 alloy steel from 3/4" thru 1-1/8". Meets or exceeds DOT and CVSA Cargo Securement Tie-Down Guidelines, November 2003
Grade 12 / 120 lifting chains with an even higher capacity to link ratio / weight than grade 10 / 100 are also available but not yet listed on our website. Should you require, then please get in touch and we will do our best to offer a competitive quotation.