Fall Arrest Work Positioning Harnesses EN361 & EN358
This category contains fall arrest harnesses manufactured to European standard EN361and EN358 (both standards) and is used for fall arrest, restraint and work positioning applications. All EN361 harnesses are suitable for fall arrest applications usually fitted with 2 x fall arrest anchorage points at the front and rear of the harness (also used to rescue the casualty after a fall) though EN358 harnesses are also fitted with 2 x side ‘D’ Rings in the hip area. These are not fall arrest anchorage points and must not be used for arresting a fall or for rescuing the casualty after a fall. The side ‘D’ rings are usually built into a work positioning belt that provides comfort when the harness is used for work positioning in conjunction with a pole strap / work positioning lanyard. A pole strap does not provide fall arrest protection and must be used in combination with an independent fall arrest device also connected to the lanyard. EN361 / EN358 fall arrest work positioning harnesses must be thoroughly examined and recertified by a competent person at periods no longer than 12 months. (This is a maximum period)
- Designed for Working Hands Free at Height or Rescue.
- Professional Quality technical and rescue access harnesses.
- Harnesses that minimise Suspension Trauma.
- Excellent comfort harness while semi Suspended.
- Available with different anchorage connections.
- Harnesses are available that comply to EN361, EN358 safety standards.
- Designed with integrated Belt.