Subsea & ROV Rigging / Lifting Equipment
LiftingSafety offer many different products in our ROV and subsea lifting equipment online catalogue and are continually looking for new products that will be suitable for subsea underwater use and operation by a remote operated vehicle. The ROV is basically a submarine that is remote controlled and all the lifting equipment is bright coloured or fluorescent to assist the operator in correctly identifying the component parts in poor or artificial light underwater. For the purpose of operating lifting equipment the remote operated vehicle is fitted with a hydraulic controlled arm that can directly drive a hydraulic motor, it can rotate to operate a fishtail connection or operate lifting gear fitted with a torque bucket so that it can operate the piece of lifting equipment. In this category LiftingSafety offer a range of ROV shackles and hook assemblies from Hackett’s and Crosby, A LiftingSafety range of sub sea wire rope pulling and tensioning machines to 12 tonne capacity and also Subsea ROV chain hoists and subsea ratchet lever hoists for lifting, holding and tensioning loads.
A small range of Remote Operated Vehicle (ROV) products, which have been specifically designed for ROV applications. Generally used in underwater and/or sub-sea exercises, these units are designed to be highly visible and easy to use. At this moment in time the only product types which we have online are shackles, hooks and chain blocks, all of which are competitively priced and are built by reputable manufacturers.
1. Crosby G209R ROV anchor shackles.
2. Anchor shackles with safety pin for underwater applications. Nominal shackle diameters from 22mm to 50mm.
5. Crosby L562A ROV shank hook with a long hexagonal body for easy of manipulation by ROV devices.
7. Lever Hoist designed specifically for under-water sub-sea use, though also probably one of the safest lever hoists for heavy industrial use.
8. Chain Hoist designed specifically for under-water (sub-sea) use, though also probably one of the safest chain hoists for heavy industrial use.
10. Hydraulic Cable Puller/Tensioner. (Soon to be available certified for Sub-sea / ROV lifting application)
11. Hydraulic Cable Puller / Tensioner. (Soon to be available certified for Sub-sea / ROV lifting application)
12. Hook suspended, subsea pneumatic / hydraulic chain blocks.
13. Remote controlled hydraulic release shackles, available in capacities from 17 tonne to over 1000 tonnes and over 2000m operation distance.
14. Abrasive resistant, lightweight, waterproof and extremely strong round slings.