Overhead Wire Rope Crane Hoists
In this category we offer wore rope lifting hoists to raise a load using steel wire rope rather than using chain! We offer a wire rope hoists to suit our customers working conditions / environment and will custom / specialise the hoist accordingly. Fitting limit switches and overload protection, for indoor or outdoor use and with specialist control systems including long range radio remote control. Wire rope Hoists can be supplied with condition monitoring on board and also with integrated load indicators installed into the pendant control – an excellent accessory in our safety conscious world. We also modify certain hoist so that they are suitable for use in an Atex environment, explosion proof wire rope hoists to suit Zone 1 and 2 that are often referred to as spark proof or spark resistant. We distribute for Verlinde, Morris, Kone cranes, Donati and Yale, all these quality products will soon be available to buy or quote throughout our web site. Our extensive range of overhead Crane Wire Rope Hoists are Wire rope lifting hoists for use in overhead workshop cranes systems and monorail type lifting beams with capacities up to 100 tonne SWL, single girder, double girder, monorail, low headroom and crab units.
Overhead Electric Wire Rope Hoists are used in many industry sectors for the lifting, as a replacement hoist of new installation for the lifting of goods and equipment in a safe and controlled way. Different types and styles are; fixed mount (solid mounted) with monorail trolley, single girder / double girder short headroom (low head room) and crab units. Wire rope hoists give a better duty cycle than a comparative electric chain hoist so are more suitable for heavy duty use such as a production environment. They are also available with greater heights of lift and commonly supplied up to 100 tonne.
Overhead Electric Wire Rope Hoists
Wire rope hoists to be used in an overhead crane system for the lifting, as a replacement hoist of new installation for the lifting of goods and tackle. Not persons.
- Different types and styles are; fixed mount (solid mounted) with monorail trolley, single girder / double girder short headroom (low head room) and crab units.
- Wire rope hoists give a better duty cycle than a comparative electric chain hoist so are more suitable for heavy duty use such as a production environment. They are also available with greater heights of lift and commonly supplied up to 100 tonne.
1. Electric Wire Rope Hoists at 400v 3Ph 50hz.
2. Overhead electric wire rope hoists.
3. Tractel Tirak electric hoist for material lifting applications, multiple configurations and infinite height of lift.
4. Normal Headroom Electric Wire Rope Hoists.
5. Short Headroom Electric Wire Rope Hoists.
6. Electric Wire Rope Hoists. (no trolley).
7. Electric Wire Rope Hoists.
8. Electric / Pneumatic Close Headroom (cantilever) materials lifting hoist, suitable for compact or confined space installations. Modular lightweight construction.
9. Hoisting systems specifically designed to operate multiple wire rope hoists with individual or collective controls.
Online at liftingsafety we also have a wide range of electric chain hoists which may prove to be a more suitable hoisting solution to an overhead crane system. Along with the electric chain hoists on-line, there are a complete range of different powered hoists such as a manually powered lever hoist or hand chain block, which are a very cost effective piece of equipment for hoisting. Also we can supply a variety of hydraulic and pneumatically powered hoists. The majority of hoists on offer are customisable to suit customer specification which can make them a very useful piece of equipment. If you are at all unsure about which particular hoist or type of hoist is best suited for your application, please feel free to contact us for assistance.