Tractel "Tirak" Wire Rope Lifting Hoists. 230v, 110v and 400v Options - Range from 300kg to 3000kg (non man-riding version)
Tractel Tirak electric hoist for material lifting applications, multiple configurations and infinite height of lift.
TIRAK series X-300 / X-400 / X-500 / X-800 / X-1000 / X-3000
For material lifting - 3 m pendant control with up/down and emergency stop 48v.
Due the high quality, capability and sheer versatility, the Tirak is becoming a more and more widely used piece of kit in the wind turbine industry, where they are used for the heavy-duty pulling of cables. Predominately for the wind farm industry a higher capacity unit would be used, such as the X3050 or the X3052 where quicker speeds are needed.
Whether as crane-substitute, or as a draught-horse, ...
... with the tirak ® as an “endless” hoist, which drives the wire rope without storing it, any height of lift or length of pull is possible, only depending on the wire rope’s length.
That’s why it is often not only a reasonable, but most of all an economic alternative to cranes or drum winches.
You can also get the load “climbing up”, together with the tirak® alongside the wire rope.
Also available to compliment this range of materials tiraks is a range of man-riding Tirak. The relatively new X-300P and X-500P hoists offer further diversity to the long since proven L-500P and T-1000P units, which are also specifically designed for manriding applications.
Lighter than the T-series, the X-series are most suited for bosun's chairs, inspection harnesses, one-man cradles and light suspended platforms.
The wire rope passes around a single drive pulley. The gripping of the wire rope around the pulley is achieved by a set of rollers, operated by a compression spring.
- Unlimited height of lift; the wire rope is not stored in the machine.
- Centrifugal brake for controlled descent in case of powerfailure.
- Pendant control with up/down and emergency stop.
- The TIRAK T-1000 can pull in 2 directions with nominal load. They can move loads to-and-fro.
|Model||WLL||Lifting-speed||Motor type||Power-con-sumption||Duty-factor||TIRAK® wire rope||Weight||TIRAK® hoist with emergency descent (4)+(5)||Transportbox optional|
|X 301||9||M||0,5||100 (80% on 110v model)||8||29||24219|
|X 401||9||M||0,9||100 (80% on 110v model)||8||32||38379|
|X 501||9||M||0,9||100 (80% on 110v model)||8||49||24239|
(1) - Optional: adjustable speed, other voltages and hoist with hydraulic or pneumatic motor.
(2) - By using a sheave block it is possible to increase the capacity of the hoist.
(3) - T = 3-phase 400V - 50 Hz; M = 1-phase 230 V - 50 Hz; H = hydraulic.
(4) - Electric TIRAK® with pendant control with 3m control cable and 0,3m power cable. TIRAK H with quick release coupling on the motor.
(5) - With centrifugalbrake.
(6) - Without emergency descent.
(7) - On request: accessories for TIRAK® H.
(8) - With load limiter.
**The wire rope is not included in the price of the hoist.
The Tirak is becoming a more and more widely used piece of kit in the wind turbine industry, where they are used for the heavy-duty pulling of cables.
By Nature ...
The tirak ® is, due to its special advantages,
- minimum own weight,
- compact shape,
- unlimited rope length ...
... an ideal materials handling hoist, applicable for a wide scope of purposes.
Above all, during assembly and installation works, where mobility is of utmost importance, it pays in a minium of time.
Three variations ...
Offer a wide scope of applications using the tirak®:
- tirak® above the load.
- tirak® anchored „within reach” – which, due to the non-restricted wire rope length, is a rather relative term. On top, only a deflection pulley has to be anchored.This facilitates any installation, saving a lot of time.
- Or, even easier and quicker: If you want to pull through an opening in a wall or ceiling capable of bearing the load: Simply site the tirak® by or above the hole! However, in this case it is recommended to use the tirak® as a “Mobile Winch”.
The “double-pull” ...
By the way, the tirak T 1000 series pulls in both directions, with full capacity!
The tirak is consequently more than a simple wire rope hoist, it also serves for moving to and fro of loads – waggon shunting, internal transport systems, or traversing of site rotection shelters – three examples, which might pave the way for a long-desired problem-solution!
The TIRAK is a powered hoist through wire which the rope passes. It has the following advantages:
- Unlimited length of wire rope.
- Constant speed.
- Orientation in direction of effort.
- Mobile and compact.
- High lifting capacity: upto 3000kg.
- Safe and reliable design.
- Also available with hydraulic or pneumatic motor.
Tirak - Method of operation.
To anchor the frame.
All you need is a sling or a chain, secured to a suffiently strong fixed point.
Automatically aligns itself with the pull. Its capacity and speed always remain constant.
Lifting a load.
Anchor the hoist wherever you wish and divert the wire rope using one or more return pulley blocks.
Lifting and sheave bloacks.
If the direct capacity is not adequate, increase the capacity by passing the wire round one or more sheave blocks.
Direct lifting or pulling.
Pass the wire rope through an aperture in a ceiling or a wall which is strong enough to take the load, and place the hoist against the opening.
The hoist moves the load to and fro or moves with the load.
Full Specification and applications.Need to know more about the Tirak? This document contains the original operating instructions which includes; safety advice, machine description, setup instructions, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance instructions.
Tractel Tirak Brochure.Full details on all the Tirak range of winches from Tractel.
Materials Tirak Owners ManualFull operation and maintenance manual for Tirak electrically operated materials wire rope hoists