Tractel "Tirak" Electric Man-riding Wire Rope Hoist with Unlimited Height Of Lift - Range From 300kg to 2000kg
Tractel Tirak electric hoist for manriding hoist with great duty cycle and numerous build options.
Tirak electric hoist for manriding series X300P / X400P / X500P / X1000P / X2000P
The man-riding Tirak is certified for both materials and man-riding applications, but if you are lifting materials only, then a materials Tirak may be of more interest, as it doesnt require the secondary back-up / brake device like the man-riding tirak does, therefore is slightly more cost effective.
Thanks to its leading edge technology, its highest precision manufacturing with the help of state of the art machining centers, the Tirak™ motorised hoist has become the standard in wire rope hoists. Constantly being improved, the Tirak™ hoist is extremely safe, reliable, and is the predominant hoist used by TRACTEL® for temporary suspended access.
- Extremely reliable.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Different electrical and pneumatic power supplies available.
- Integrated safety features: overload detection device, centrifugal brake, electromagnetic motor brake and a manual descent device.
Use the tirak® to drive suspended access platforms, powered working seats and work cages as well as silo inspection equipment and many more.
Travel to the work place with the tirak® at speeds up to 18 m/min which is a significant benefit the higher up you have to go.
No matter what height, the tirak® hoist will take you there safely and speedily.
For man riding application an independent secondary safety rope is required. A Blocstop® fall arrest device is connected to the safety rope and working platform and locks onto the safety rope in the unlikely event of failure of the hoisting rope.
The tirak® operates on the principle of wire rope travel by clamping, using adhesive pulleys. The originality of the system is in the operation and arrangement of the pulleys. The units of the X and L-series have only a single driver disc. The grip of the wire rope on the pulleys is obtained by a set of rollers, operated by a pressure spring. There are two rollers used for the X-series and only one roller for the lightweight L-version.
TIRAK® Compact and Suitable for Multiple Applications:
- Unlimited height of lift; the wire rope is not stored in the machine.
- Centrifugal brake for controlled descent in case of power failure.
- Pendant control with up/down and emergency stop.
Manriding Hoist Specifications:
|Specification (1)||Suppliers Code|
|Model||SWL (3)||Speed m/min ca.||Motor Type||Power consumption||Duty factor||TIRAK wire rope Ø||Weight app.||TIRAK Hoist||End limit switch with 2m. cable||Transportbox Option.|
|With connection to central control box||48v pendant control Up/Down and Emergency Stop|
|Type||kg (2)||m/min||(4)||kW||%||mm||kg||Code (5)||Code (6)||Code||Code|
|X 300 P||300||9||T||0.5||100||8||28||48099||48089||13187||26980|
|X 302 P||18||T||0.9||100||8||28||48119||48109|
|X 301 P||9||M||0.5||100 (80% on 110v model)||8||29||78239||48659|
|XA 300 P||300||9||P (7)||-||100||8||21||-||30568||(8)|
|X 400 P||400||9||T||0.9||100||8||29||48139||48129||13187||26980|
|X 402 P||18||T||1.8||100||8||31||48159||48149|
|X 403 P||9/18||T||0.9/1.8||100||8||35||78249||78269|
|X 401 P||9||M||0.9||100 (80% on 110v model)||8||32||78259||48669|
|L 500 P||500||9||T||0.9||100||8||29||48949||43679|
|X 500 P||500||9||T||0.9||100||8||41||48179||48169||13187||21450|
|X 502 P||18||T||1.8||100||8||44||48199||48189|
|X 503 P||9/18||T||0.9/1.8||100||8||51||78279||78299|
|X 501 P||9||M||0.9||100 (80% on 110v model)||8||49||78289||48679|
|XA 500 P||500||9||P (7)||-||100||8||36||-||30578||(8)|
|X 820 P||800||9||T||1.6||100||9||47||48219||48209||13187||21450|
|X 823 P||9/18||T||1.75/3.5||100||9||53||78309||78319|
|XA 820 P||800||8||P (7)||-||100||9||36||-||31198||(8)|
|X 1030 P||1000||9||T||1.8||100||10||47||48239||48229||13187||21450|
|X 1033 P||9/18||T||1.9/3.6||100||10||58||78329||78339|
|X 2050 P||2000||6||T||2.2||100||14||100||32069||31919||13187|
|X 2052 P||12||T||5.5||100||14||117||32079||31909|
(1) Other speed or voltages on request.
(2) By using a sheave block it is possible to increase the capacity of the hoist.
(3) Remember that CE-approval for manriding is only given for complete installation, including suspension, platform and safety devices.
(4) T = 3-phase 400V. - 50Hz; M = 1-phase 230V. - 50Hz; P = airpressure 6 bar (airconsumption: XA300P: 1.1m3/min, XA500P en XA820/1030P: 1.8m3/min).
(5) With 0,3 m. power cable and limit switch with connector.
(6) Electric Tirak® with pendant control with 2m cable and 0,3m power of the hoist. cable and 0,3m cable for end limit switch.
(7) Accessories for pneumatic Tirak® optional
(8) Pneumatic Tirak® with limit switch with 2m tube.
Man-Riding Tirak Owners ManualFull operation and maintenance manual for Tirak electrically operated man-riding wire rope hoists.
Man-Riding Tirak Owners Manual - No ControlsFull operation and maintenance manual for Tirak electrically operated man-riding wire rope hoists (no controls)