SALA "Exo-Fit Premium" Derrick / Oil Workers Fall Arrest Harness with Front and rear 'D' Rings & Work Positioning Belt
Premium Oil Derrick Harness Conforms to EN361 and EN358
Especially designed for the oil extraction worker. It includes connection for optional derrick belt which provides the worker with restraint and comfort with the large frontal pad while positioning for the next drilling pipe.
- Alternatively on the rear of the harnesses belt there is a D connection point.
- Seat sling as an option to reduce fatigue, whilst in suspension or work position and for use with man riding systems.
- Mating buckles on the belt of the harness allow for the connection of a seat sling
- ExoFit design is based on the concept of a single piece of material constructed in the shape of an “X” that wraps around you for the ultimate in no-tangle donning and comfortable security. The materials are soft and light-weight, yet extremely durable. The shoulder, hip and leg padding is built-in so it can’t slip.
Features & Benefits
- Rear back D-ring with secondary D-ring extension for easy connections (Lanyard and SRL) with built-in keeper to hold extension when not in use.
- Mating buckles on shoulders for connection to an optional derrick belt.
- Front fall arrest attachment point for vertical systems (eg ladder climbing).
- Tongue buckle leg straps for easy donning and adjustment.
- Mating buckles on hips for connection of optional seat sling, soft or rigid.
- Rear lumbar positioning ring with keeper strap to keep it out of the way.
- Sewn in shoulder, hip and leg padding for increased comfort.
- Easy quick connect buckle chest strap.
- i-SafeTM equipped.
- Webbing – 1.75” (45mm) width, 100% polyester. Minimum breaking strength 6,000lbs (26.7kN).
- Thread – High Strength, 100% Polyester.
- D-rings – Heat treated alloy steel, clear chromate zinc plating finish. Minimum breaking strength = 5,000lbs (22.2kN).
- Hardware – Heat treated alloy steel, clear chromate zinc plating finish.
- Net Weight – 7.7lbs (3.5kg).
o CE – EN361+EN358+EN813
o OSHA and ANSI (Z359)