Miller "ATEX Harness" For Use In Potentially Explosive Areas. With Front 'D' Ring and Front Webbing Loops
Miller anti-static harness for explosive environments. spark resistant feature used In the petrochemicals industry.
The ATEX (Atmosphere explosive) anti-static fall arrest height safety harness by Miiller is the perfect solution for work at height in explosive atmospheres. It is particularly suitable for petrochemical, gas, chemical and mining environments. Conforms to ATEX 949CE for use in explosive atmospheres.
With protective back pad and automatic buckles, front anchorage webbing loops and rear anchorage extension with webbing loop.
Harness Key Features
Sizes Available: S/M (1015074), L/XL (1015075)
- The anti-static material prevents the risks of an electrostatic discharge igniting the explosive atmosphere thus allowing the user to work in complete safety in these high-risk environments. (resistant to generating a spark).
- With two anchorage points (rear and front), the Miller anti-static harness lends itself to a wide range of applications.
Easy to use
- Once the harness is fitted, the dorsal extension strap facilitates connection to the intermediate attachment (lanyard, fall arrest block...).
- The detachable dorsal pad facilitates harness donning and prevents the entanglement of the straps.
- Dorsal anchorage point (with webbing extension and loop) and sternal anchorage point (with webbing loops).
- Sub-pelvis strap.
- Protective back pad.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Adjustable leg straps with automatic buckles.
- For complete safety, this harness should be used in conjunction with an anit-static self-retracting lifeline (e.g Falcon SRL) and a grounded anchorage point.