Tractel VertyTrac HT44 (Standard Buckles) Fall Arrest Harness with Rear 'D' Ring and 2 x Additional Chest 'D' Rings
Harness with sub pelvic type mountain leg strap to EN361.
The HT 44 is a harness with sub pelvic type mountain leg strap, in order to give a contort maximum to the user.
It has 1 back anchorage point and 2 thoracic anchorage points, 5 adjustments : 2 adjustment of leg, 2 adjustment of shoulder, 1 adjustment of sternal strap .
Its two anchorage points connected to sternal strap make it extremely versatile.
For short jobs, users are quite happy to connect an EN358 adjustable lanyard between the two chest anchorage points.
This harness is ideally suited for industrial maintenance work
They comply with the minimum requirements of European standard EN 361 and are designed to hold a man when falling.
Their ergonomic design ensures optimum comfort, they are designed for work carried out over long periods.
This harness is mainly used for work on pylon's for electricity and telecommunication.
- Polyester webbing, width 45mm
- Complies with standard EN 361
- Breaking strength > 1.5 t
This harness can now be supplied complete with two Elastrac packs fitted.
The mechanism in the pack enables the rear straps to stretch by up to 4cm, thus providing improved comfort, this elasticity is long lasting and does not alter over time.
- Increased ease of movement thanks to the Elastrac straps controlled extension.
- Right balance in between the strap flexibility and rigidity thanks to the proven concept of the Elastrac case.
- Lasts up to 10 times more than standard elastic straps.
- The case cannot be broken if used normally.
- Much more resistant to climatic and chemical aggressions than standard elastic straps.
- Increased security: Control of the harness extension in case of a fall: +/- 12 cm with a mass of 100 kg.