Yale Columbus McKinnon (CM) Wind Turbine Chain Hoist, Many Voltage Options - 250kg
Wind Turbine Chain Hoist by CM. Electric Chain hoist for Windmill. Capacity of 250kg.
The largest selling electric chain hoists in the industry have reached CM new heights.
The Lodestar and Shopstar Wind Edition have been modified specifically for use as a service and maintenance hoist for wind turbines. Which unit is right for you?
For use as a maintenance hoist within the nacelle or tower.
Shopstar Wind Edition Specifications:
- Lift Heights: Exceeds 300 feet (91 metres)
- Capacities: 550lbs, 250kg
- Speeds: Single Speed
- Duty Cycle: Exceeds ASME H4 rating
- Enclosure: NEMA 1
- Controls: 2 button, NEMA 4
- 24V,48V or 115V control voltage available
- Voltage: 220/3/50, 230/3/60, 380/3/50, 460/3/60, and 575/3/60 models
- Suspension: Hook or trolley
- Load Chain: Zinc plated CM Alloy load chain
- Standards: Meets ASME/ANSI B30.16
- CE and UL compliant units available
- Metric Rated
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Features and Benefits
- Better control on long lifts: Smooth, slow speed starts and stops, fast speed for load transition.
- Variable frequency drive (VFD) option is also available on the Lodestar.
- Precision machined and hardened liftwheel: Exact fit of chain in liftwheel provides smoother operation and reduces chain vibration.
Rugged design to withstand the application and environment.
- Heavy duty motor: H4 duty rating provides ability to lift equipment over 300 feet without interruption.
- Dual Braking system: Uses an AC type brake and electrodynamic brake. Electro- dynamic braking eliminates heat generated by typical designs. Reduces maintenance, changing of oil, and wear on parts.
- Zinc-plated chain: protects chain and prevents corrosion.
Reduce hoist maintenance costs
- Grease Lubrication:Eliminates the need to drain and change the oil which is required every 200 hours in most other hoists designs. Provides
- Superior gear protection.
- Lifetime lubricated.
- No special tools required to disassemble:Quick and easy hoist inspections and maintenance.
- Readily available hoist parts:Readily available parts from authorized distributors reduces downtime.
- Lifetime Warranty: Superior hoist design.
- Overload protection: Prevents lifting more than rated capacity protecting operators and equipment.
- Training: Safety, inspection, and proper hoist and rigging technique classes available.
- Lower hook impact protection: Prevents tower damage from load hook during no load lifting and lowering.