Crosby IPHNM10 Non Marking Plate Clamps - Range from 500kg to 2000kg
Crosby IP Horizontal Non Marking Plate Clamp.
The IPHNM10 horizontal lifting clamps have a pretension feature that allows the user to attach the clamps to the material for horizontal lifting and transfer of non-sagging material. To be used where material surface must not be damaged. These clamps must be used in pairs or more.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
|Model||WLL (Per Pair) (t)*||Part No.||Weight (kg.)||Jaw (A - mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||G (mm)||H (mm)||J (mm)||K (mm)|
* Design Factor based on EN 13155 and ASME B30.20.