LiftingSafety Multiple Wire Rope Hoists Systems, Low Headroom (Man-riding / Materials) All Bespoke. Endless HOL.Model: MWRH-3584
Hoisting systems specifically designed to operate multiple wire rope hoists with individual or collective controls.
We offer designs suitable for material lifting and manriding applications; man-riding application will also incorporate fall arrest and rescue facilities. materials lifting applications can be fitted with a load arrestor.
Illustrations shown here are to help demonstrate the system capabilities - all these wire rope lifting systems are designed specifically to suit each application, contact our sales team to receive a quote specifically to suit your specification.
A single wire rope hoist system is more commonly used to create compact low headroom monorail hoisting method that can be used with either a push travel trolley or power trolley. Lifting arrangements can be fixed width between hoist and sheave or adjustable.
Two or more hoists can be used in conjunction on a crane system or lifting beam / frame. All hoists can be controlled either individually or collectively from a single control (pendant or remote). For example when using two hoists it is possible to toggle left on the control to operate the left hoist only, toggle right to operate the right hoist ot toggle centre to lift and lower both hoists in at the same time!
|Two Hoists Lifting Towards Centre - Adjustable - Electric Trolley||Single Hoist - Adjustable - Electric Trolley||Two Hoists Lifting Towards Outer Edges - Adjustable - Electric Trolley|
|Top Suspension Lifting Towards Outer Edges - Twin Hoists - Adjustable||Top Suspension Lifting Towards Centre - Twin Hoist - Adjustable||Four Hoist Spreader Beam System Lifting Towards Corners - Available as Centre Lift.|
- Optional lifting speeds available up to 18 metre per minute.
- Single or dual speed lifting.
- Lifting capacities of up to 3000kg per hoist.
- Choice of electric single or three phase power supplies or compresses air / pneumatic motors.
- Optional corrosion resistant finish suitable for offshore use.
- Monorail hoists and lifting beams to customers dimensional requirements.
- Manual travel or power travel monorail trolley systems
- Low headroom design.
- Integrated wire rope reeler.
- Height of lift to suit costomers requirements.
- Wired pendant control or radio remote control.
- Optional overload protection that can be factory set to stall at customers chosen capacity.
- Optional audible overload alarm.
- Upper and lower limit switches.
- Materials lifting or manriding application.
- Most hoist options have 100% duty cycle (even electric)
Images are for display purposes only.
Contact Us About This Product
Please fill in your details and your enquiry below.
Did you know?
You can also Request a Quote using the Buy/Quote tab above!
You can easily add more than one item to the Quote Request. This is highly recommend as we will be able to suit your needs much more efficiently.
Share this page!
Save this QR code
for use on Smart Phones