Ingersoll Rand "P15" Wire Rope Ratchet Puller Hoist for Lifting and Pulling Applications - up to 900kg (Lifting capacity)
P Series Ratchet Pullers 450kg single line; 900kg when rigged with a sheave.
They'll pull up to 2,000 lbs. with no problem - and no hard work for you, either. Extremely strong and well-made, the Ingersoll-Rand P-Series are high quality, dependable wire rope pullers for low- and medium-duty pulling and lifting jobs.
- 4:1 design factor. Meets ASME B30.21 Specifications.
- Handle and frame are heavy gauge steel with rivet construction and slip-resistant grip. All steel parts are plated for years of useful life.
- Exclusive long life "buttress tooth" cast gear design has no laminated plates to separate or wear and provides maximum strength.
- Sturdy steel drive and holding pawls have long life, stainless steel springs. All pivot points are hardened steel.
- Safety latch hooks are drop forged steel, heat treated and plated for corrosion resistance. Top hook rotates 360 degrees for easy operation.
- Galvanized aircraft quality wire rope is preformed to prevent kinks.
- One year warranty.
- Two models with either 25 or 75 foot rope length.
- Standard with oversized 5/8 inch diameter high strength polyester rope.
- Rope has less chance to mar surface or kink and is easier to manage than wire cable.
- Rope is non-conductive and can be stored or used separately.
- Rope pullers can handle long pulls or reaches limited only by the length of rope available.
- The Ingersoll-Rand rope puller is easy to pay out rope and will not bind the rope in the drum after pulling a load.
|Model||Norminal load capacity (kg)||Pull to lift ratd load (kg)||Number of falls||Pulling distance (m)||Cable diameter (mm)||Net weight (kg)||Dimensions (mm)|
|P15D3H||450 / 900||45 / 47||1 or 2||4.6 / 2.3||4.8||4.8||457 / 610||114||89||19|