Camlok 92 Vertical Lifting Plate Clamp - Range from 500kg to 3000kg
Best Seller! Camlok Standard Vertical Plate Lifting Clamp. Standard plate clamps with safety lock.
- Working load limit (WLL) 500 - 3000kg
- These clamps are primarily used for transporting sheet metal and steel plates in the vertical position, as well as lifting and rotating through 180°.
- They can also be used for transporting steel constructions and profiles.
- It is recommended to use a pair of plate clamps in conjunction with a spreader beam for long materials which have a tendency to sag or flex.
- The jaw is opened and closed with the locking lever except for the 92-500 which uses a positive spring-loaded cam.
- The safety lock spring loads the cam jaw, preventing the clamp from opening even when there is no load on the jaw.
Workmanship and parts
These plate clamps are service-friendly, making it easy to exchange parts, which are readily available. Clamp repairsare available through the factory, or can be done by a competent person.
NB: The plate surface of the material must have a hardness level below HRC 30/Brinell 300.
Dimensions and Specifications
|Model||Working Load Limit (kg)||Plate thickness (mm)||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||G (mm)||H (mm)||I (mm)||Weight (kg)|