Tractel TOPAL NX/NXR Multiposition Self-locking Plate Clamp for Very Hard or Sensitive Loads - Range from 500kg to 1500kg
Also available with adjustable opening.
Clamp for lifting in all positions without marking the surface of smooth or polished pieces of stainless steel, aluminium, pre-lacquered, laminated wood, concrete, plastic, glass plates and welded-plate assemblies.
This clamp is fitted with an automatic gripping mechanism: the locking handle is designed to fit the clamp over the edge of the object to be moved and the automatic locking on the trigger grips the piece to be lifted. It is also fitted with a safety spring mechanism ensuring permanent contact of the cam against the piece to be lifted, even when it is laid down.
The opening of the NXR models is adjustable by means of a pin in increments of 20 mm.
- The plate or piece to be lifted must always be driven home into the throat of the clamp.
- Never lift greasy or oily pieces.
- Do not use the automatic gripping mechanism when handling fragile loads.
- For safety’s sake, ensure clamps are always unlocked (cam closed) when not in use.
- Never lift more than one plate at a time.
- Apply the down-gradation if necessary.
- Working temperature: -20° to +80°C.
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Opening (mm)|
|Models with adjustable opening|