Tractel TOPAL NX Multiposition Self-locking Plate Clamp for Very Hard or Sensitive Loads - Range from 500kg to 1500kgModel: Tractel TOPAL NX / TTN-3305
Also available with adjustable opening.
Clamp for lifting in all positions without marking the surface of smooth or polished pieces of stainless steel, aluminium, pre-lacquered, laminated wood, concrete, plastic, glass plates and welded-plate assemblies.
This clamp is fitted with an automatic gripping mechanism: the locking handle is designed to fit the clamp over the edge of the object to be moved and the automatic locking on the trigger grips the piece to be lifted. It is also fitted with a safety spring mechanism ensuring permanent contact of the cam against the piece to be lifted, even when it is laid down.
The opening of the NXR models is adjustable by means of a pin in increments of 20 mm.
- The plate or piece to be lifted must always be driven home into the throat of the clamp.
- Never lift greasy or oily pieces.
- Do not use the automatic gripping mechanism when handling fragile loads.
- For safety’s sake, ensure clamps are always unlocked (cam closed) when not in use.
- Never lift more than one plate at a time.
- Apply the down-gradation if necessary.
- Working temperature: -20° to +80°C.
|Model||Capacity (kg)||Opening (mm)|
|Models with adjustable opening|
Images are for display purposes only.
Contact Us About This Product
Please fill in your details and your enquiry below.
Did you know?
You can also Request a Quote using the Buy/Quote tab above!
You can easily add more than one item to the Quote Request. This is highly recommend as we will be able to suit your needs much more efficiently.
Share this page!
Save this QR code
for use on Smart Phones