Crosby "IPNM10" Non Marking Plate Clamp - 500kg, 1000kg or 2000kg
Vertical Non-marring Plate Clamp to suit various plate thicknesses.
The IPNM10N/P vertical lifting clamps are used for the lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of sheet, plates, or fabrications from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180°) as needed without marring the surface of the material.
Materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, painted materials, aircraft skins, composite material, glass, plastic, etc., can be lifted without marring.
- Available in capacities of .5, 1 and 2 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 38mm.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
- Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available. Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- Material must be clean and dry.
- Maintenance replacement kits are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Will NOT mar, or scratch the material surface.
|Model||Working Load Limit*||Jaw (mm)||Dimensions (mm)||Weight per pce|
|0.5 IPNM10/P (protective cover)**||0.5||0-20||82||157||213||40||145||68||48||11||2.8|
|1 IPNM10/P (protective cover)**||1||0-20||97||195||268||30||205||82||60||10||4.5|
|1 IPNM10NJ (Larger Jaw)||1||20-37||86||196||265||30||177||80||51||10||5.5|
* Design Factor based on EN 13155 and ASME B30.20.
**The protective cover reduces the risk of damage to surrounding plates.