Tractel TOPAL TO Universal drum cable hook 13000kg pair.
Universal drum cable hooks for use in pairs, each hook has a WLL of 6500kg.
The hooks are designed to be used in pairs with shackles and 2-legged sling (rope, chain or strap).
These accessories are adapted to many cable drums*. They fit holes with diameters from 55 to 83 mm. Slings and shackles not provided.
* ABN/ BBN/ CBN/ DBN/ EBN/ FBN/ GBN/ HBN/ IBN type following NF B 55-007 French standard.
Once both shackles and 2-legged cable/ chain/ textile slings have been put together with the hooks, insert
them either side of the cable drum axle, teeth downwards. Lifting ensures the hooks’ locking in position.
Instructions For Use
- Suspend the 2-legged sling with hooks for the drum.
- Fully insert each hook either side of the centre line of the drum with the teeth downwards.
- When lifting, the gripping force is proportional to the weight of the drum.
Special Safety Instructions
- The hooks and their bearing surfaces on the drum must be free from grease or oil.
- The diameter in the drum must be between 42 and 82 mm for the hooks to pass.
- Never overload the hooks, check the working load limit before performing any lifting (load per pair of hooks).
- Working temperature: -20° to +100°C
- Regularly check the equipment is in perfect working order (before every use).
- Perform visual inspection before every use.
- Any part with a defect must be replaced by a TRACTEL SOLUTIONS part.
- Any deformed equipment must be immediately withdrawn from use.
|TO13||13 tonne pair - 6.5 per hook (must be used in pairs)||55-83mm|