Yale CPE Electric Chain Hoist, 400v 3Ph 50hz - Range from 1600kg to 10,000kgModel: Yale CPE/CPEF / EH3-235
Heavy duty Yale Electric Chain Hoist, Comprehensive range, Hook suspended, manual or powered trolley.
For full dimensional specifications please see the 'Downloads' tab above.
Yale CPE / CPE/F
Capacity (SWL) options: 1600kg, 2000kg, 2500kg, 3000kg, 3200kg, 4000kg, 5000kg, 7500kg and 10000kg.
* Single Speed Trolley at 5 m/min - Dual Speed Trolley 5/1.25 m/min.
** Chain Collector shown are for linear metres of chain.
The Yale CPE and CPE/F has a choice of suspension types available which are;
- Top Hook Suspension.
- Push Travel Trolley.
- Geared Travel Trolley.
- Single Speed Electric Travel Trolley - Yale VTE 11 m/min.
- Dual Speed Electric Travel Trolley - Yale VTE/F 11/2.8 m/min.
The CPE series is a range of high quality products for professional applications. They are highly efficient and engineered for a long working life. The hoists are composed of three main component parts which makes service easy and inexpensive.
The units are certified by the employer‘s liability insurance association and fulfil the requirements of the machinery directive 98/37 EWG.
- Classification 1 Am, except models CPE(F) 20-8, CPE(F) 30-5 and CPE(F) 40-4 classification 1 Bm.
- The standard version comes with direct control.
- 2 year warranty (excluding wear parts) as well as a lifetime lubricated gear box.
- Motor fitted with a bimetallic thermal protection (useable in connection with optional low voltage control).
- Duty cycle 40 % at one operating speed.
The heavy duty squirrel cage motor has an adjustable spring pressure brake that holds the load secure even in the event of a power failure.
- Motor protected to IP 54, insulation class F. Encapsulated pendant control protected to IP 65.
- Standard operating voltage: Euro-voltage 400 Volt, 3 phase, 50 Hz.
- The 5-pocket load chain sheave, manufactured from wear resistant case hardening steel, is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
- The assembly of component parts results in a low overall height (up to 3000 kg only one chain fall).
- The standard, oil bath lubricated planetary gearbox is particularly smooth running.
- Forged suspension and load hooks, manufactured from non-aging, high alloy tempering steel, yield under overload instead of breaking.
- The standard case hardened and zinc-plated link chain is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion. All requirements of national and international standards and regulations are fulfilled.
|5-pocket load chain sheave machined for smooth, precise chain motion||Universal connection to suspension hook, trolley or steel structures||Double fall bottom block for capacities up to 5t||Hoist connected directly to trolley with electric drive. Manual pull and geared trolleys also available.||Optional: Flexible chain container made from wear resistant textile fabric|
Please call our office should you require any of the items listed below on 01977 684 600
- 42v low voltage control
- Other operating voltages on request
- Suspension hook rotated 90°
- Motor with stainless steel brake
- Stainless steel load chain
- Flexible chain container made from wear resistant textile fabric
- Limit switches for highest and lowest hook positions
Click here for Dimension Drawings for all model
Capacity in kg (SWL)
Chain Dimensions d x p in mm
Hoist motor kW
Motor rating ED %
Suspension hook kg
Push trolley kg
Geared trolley kg
Electric trolley kg
|CPE 16-8||1600kg||1||11 x 31||1 Am||8||-||2.3||40||88||150||154||164|
|CPEF 16-8||1600kg||1||11 x 31||1 Am||8||2||2.3/0.58||40/20||93||155||159||169|
|CPE 20-8||2000kg||1||11 x 31||1 Bm||8||-||2.8||25||88||150||154||164|
|CPEF 20-8||2000kg||1||11 x 31||1 Bm||8||2||2.8/0.7||25/15||93||155||159||169|
|CPE 25-5||2500kg||1||11 x 31||1 Am||5||-||2.3||40||88||150||154||164|
|CPEF 25-5||2500kg||1||11 x 31||1 Am||5||1.25||2.3/0.58||40/20||93||155||159||169|
|CPE 30-5||3000kg||1||11 x 31||1 Bm||5||-||2.8||25||88||150||154||164|
|CPEF 30-5||3000kg||1||11 x 31||1 Bm||5||1.25||2.8/0.7||25/15||93||155||159||169|
|CPE 32-4||3200kg||2||11 x 31||1 Am||4||-||2.3||40||107||169||173||182|
|CPEF 32-4||3200kg||2||11 x 31||1 Am||4||1||2.3/0.58||40/20||112||174||178||187|
|CPE 40-4||4000kg||2||11 x 31||1 Bm||4||-||2.8||25||107||169||173||182|
|CPEF 40-4||4000kg||2||11 x 31||1 Bm||4||1||2.8/0.7||25/15||112||174||178||187|
|CPE 50-2||5000kg||2||11 x 31||1 Am||2.5||-||2.3||40||107||169||173||182|
|CPEF 50-2||5000kg||2||11 x 31||1 Am||2.5||0.6||2.3/0.58||40/20||112||174||178||187|
|CPE 75-1.6||7500kg||3||11 x 31||1 Am||1.6||-||2.8||40||-||-||-||-|
|CPEF 75-1.6||7500kg||3||11 x 31||1 Am||1.6||0.4||2.8/0.58||40/20||-||-||-||-|
|CPE 100-2||10000kg||4||11 x 31||1 Am||2.5||-||2 x 2.3||40||282||-||-||406|
|CPEF 100-2||10000kg||4||11 x 31||1 Am||2.5||0.6||2 x 2.3 / 0.58||40/20||287||-||-||411|
Technical Data for Trolleys
|Capacity (kg)||Size||Beam flange width (mm)||Beam flange thickness max. (mm)||Curve radius min. (m)||Electric trolley travel speed (m/min at 50 Hz)||Electric trolley motor (kW at 50 Hz)|
|1600 - 5000||A||98 - 180
||11 or 11/2.8
||0.37 or 0.3/0.09|
|1600 - 5000||B
||180 - 300
||11 or 11/2.8
||0.37 or 0.3/0.09|
|7500 - 10000||B||125 - 310
||11 or 11/2.8||0.55 or 0.55/0.12|
SELS are a supplier of a wide range of electric chain hoists, with various unique features, such as our twin hook hoist or belt hoist.
Additional InformationFull technical specifications and dimensional information for the complete range of Yale CPE Hoists.
2500kg Technical DiagramA technical drawing for the Yale CPE 25-5 2500kg electric chain hoist.
CPEF VTEF Wiring DiagramComplete wiring diagram for the Yale CPE/F VTE/F Two speed hoisting, two speed traversing.
Operating InstructionsFull user instruction for the Yale CPE range of electric hoists.
Images are for display purposes only.
Contact Us About This Product
Please fill in your details and your enquiry below.
Did you know?
You can also Request a Quote using the Buy/Quote tab above!
You can easily add more than one item to the Quote Request. This is highly recommend as we will be able to suit your needs much more efficiently.
Share this page!
Save this QR code
for use on Smart Phones