GIS Food Grade Electric Chain Hoist - Range from 250kg to 1250kg
Electric 3 phase Food Grade / Pharmaceutical Environment Chain Hoist. Lug or Top Hook Suspended
The GCHR food grade hoist is suited for lifting applications in food or pharmaceutical production, wash-down, environmentally-controlled and harsh corrosive processing environments.
Available in standard capacities up to 1250kg, the GCHR food grade chain hoist features highly sealed IP65 bearings and covers, food grade lubrication and stainless steel hooks and chain and a special Electrophoresis KTL / ATL plated hoist body.
Chain lubrication – CALOR USDA H1, this is resistant to water washout and ensures excellent lubrication for machinery over a wide range of operating temperatures of -20 to 150 degrees centigrade.
This lubrication is a semi-fluid grease suitable for use in food factory applications where the risk of food contact exists.
- Stainless steel components - chain, single fall hook clamp, double fall hook clamp, chain guide, load hook, hook and eyebolt suspension, screws in stainless steel A2.
- High alloy steel components - chain wheel.
- Aluminium components : casing, limit stop assembly.
- Colour : black, KTL plated, resistant against water, oils, scant alkilis and acids.
- Gear grease : food grade.
- Geared limit switch for highest and lowest hook position.
- Control pendant.
|Hoist Type||Lifting Capacity||Lifting Capacity||No. of Chain Falls||Lifting Speed||Motor Power||400V 3ph, 50hz||Weight||Extra Weight||Lifting Height|
|FEM Classification||1AM||2m||Main Speed||Creep Speed||Complete (for 3m HOL)||Per Metre Lift||Standard|