Crosby S282 Web / Chain Connector - Range from 2950kg to 5670kg
Web / Chain Connectors. Makes the connection from your web sling to existing chain quick and easy.
Designed around the same concept as our S-280 Web Connector, the S-282 Chain Connector makes the connection from your web sling to existing chain quick and easy. Each connector has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability along with a Working Load Limit and the name Crosby forged into it.
- Available in three sizes:
- 3-1/4 ton Working Load Limit - 2" Webbing to 3/8" (10mm) chain.
- 4-1/2 ton Working Load Limit - 1-1/2" (3" Tapered Webbing) to 1/2" (13mm) chain.
- 6-1/2 ton Working Load Limit - 2" (4" Tapered Webbing) to 5/8" (16mm) chain.
- Alloy Steel (quenched and tempered)
- Uses same spool and cover as S-280 Web Connector.
- Replacement Kit for Spool and Web Cover available.
Metric Dimensions and Specifications
|Round Sling Size (No.)||Web Slings*||Chain Size||Working Load Limit (t) †||S-282 Stock No.||Weight Each (kg)||Dimensions (mm)|
|Webbing Width (mm)||Eye Width (mm)||Ply||B||C||E||F|
|1 & 2||50||50||2||10||2.95||1021084||0.86||110||54.0||53.5||121|
Imperial Dimensions and Specifications
|Round Sling Size (No.)||Web Slings *||Chain Size||Working Load Limit (Tons) †||S-282 Stock No.||Weight Each (lbs.)||Dimensions (in.)|
|Webbing Width (in.)||Eye Width (in.)||Ply||B||C||E||F|
|1 & 2||2||2||2||3/8||3-1/4||1021084||1.9||4.33||2.13||2.11||4.77|
* NOTE: Designed for use with Type III, (Eye & Eye), Class 7,2 Ply web slings
† Maximum Proof Load is 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit. Average straightening load (ultimate load) is 5 times the Working Load Limit.
As advertised in Crosby General Catalogue 2009 Page 83, and previously in Crosby General Catalogue 2006 Page 77.