Miller Twin Sheave Aluminium Rescue Pulley for Synthetic Rope to Maximum Diameter 12.7mm Rope
Twin Alloy Rescue Pulley Suitable For Rope Up To 12.7mm Diameter.
This is a top quality Miller twin sheave manriding / rescue pulley with swing side plates that do not require any fixings or fasteners, simply swing the side cheeks in opposite directions and load the rope on to the sheaves; simple to use, lightweight and excellent quality. Commonly used for rope access, rescue and manriding.
- Highly-efficient dual attachment double swivel cheek pulley for pulley systems and hauling.
- Oil-lite bearings with free-running performance under heavy loads
- Double swivel offers increased efficiency and hauling capacity.
- Suitable for ropes up to 12.7mm
- Tensile strength 3000kg
- Lightweight alloy: 0.28kg
Ref: 10 070 40