Crosby IPBKZ Transfer & Stacking Clamp - Range from 750kg to 3750kg
Model: Crosby IPBKZ / TSC-896
Crosby IP Horizontal Transfer and Stacking Clamp.
- Lifting clamp IPBKZ is suitable for the lifting, transfer and stacking of steel beams.
- The IPBKZ lifting clamp is fitted with a locking device for both open and closed positions, which ensures complete safety.
- The IPBKZ lifting clamp keeps the flanges of the beam vertical during the transfer, which facilitates stacking the beams in flanges.
- For correct use of the clamp, please consult loading angles below.
- Higher WLL and different jaw-apertures upon request.
- The minimum working load must be at least 10% of the rated WLL.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available. Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
Dimensions & Specifications
|Part N°||WLL per pce (tonnes)||Jaw (mm) - A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||J||Weight per pce (kg)|
Dimensions are in milimeters.