Tractel TOPAL "TC" Automatic Load Positioner for Rope Sling - Range from 2000kg to 5000kg
Automatic load positioner for rope sling.
Slide the beam slantwise in the cone-shaped manhole, then fix horizontally. As the lift is applied, the polyurethane coated pads will engage and grip the inner wall diameter reduction, holding at about 700 mm. So as to free the beam, release the tension on the sling and take the beam out of the manhole, gripping it by its ends.
When lifting, the rope sling locks itself around the ring thanks to a round turn. Should the load be unbalanced too much (more than 70 % effort on 1 leg and less than 30 % on the other), put down the load again and slacken the sling so as to free the tension around the ring. Resume the operation until the desired position be obtained. Then the handling of the load can be performed.
Instructions For Use
|Part No:||Capacity (kg)||Rope Ø (mm)|
- Make sure the relations between the WLL and the angle between the legs of the slings are adhered to (see table below)
|Reference||Wire rope in mm||0° to 45°||45° to 90°||90° - 120°|
- One les of the sling should not baar more tahn 70% of the load.
- The fastening points of the legs of the slings on the load must neaver be situated inderneath the load positioner.
- Use a rope diameter equal to or greater taht the one specified in the above table
- For any load positioning requiring more tahn 2 fastening points, use several load positioners
- Please consult us for any use in a specific aggressive atmospher