Crosby A-342CT Cold-Tuff Master Links - Range from 15,900kg to 44,300kg
Model: Crosby A-342CT / CML-2422
Crosby Cold-Tuff Master Links.
Here we offer the Crosby A342CT Cold-Tuff Master Links manufactured from alloy Steel, quenched and tempered. A master link is commonly used as the top anchorage / connector on a chain sling though they are also used a a stand alone lifting connector.
- Individually proof tested at 2 times Working Load Limit with certification.
- Finish is Inorganic Zinc Primer.
- Certified to meet charpy impact testing of 31 ft-lbs. min. ave. at - 4 F.
- Individually serialized and all certification shipped with each link.
- Links are certified in accordance with DNV specification 2.7-1-Offshore Containers and DNV rules for Lifting Appliances - Loose Gear.
- COLD TUFF master links are suitable for use at -50 F.
|Size (mm)||A-342CT Stock No.||Working Load Limit (t)*||Weight Each (kg)||Dimensions (mm)|
|Size (in.)||A-342CT Stock No.||Working Load Limit (lbs.)*||Weight Each (lbs.)||Dimensions (in.)|
As advertised in Crosby General Catalogue 2009 Page 139, and previously in Crosby General Catalogue 2006 Page 133.