Tractel "HT Greentool" Arborist Harness with Built-in Rigid Work Seat. Various Fall Arrest and Restraint Anchor Points
Arborist harness designed specifically for tree surgeons.
The HT Greentool harness is designed for tree surgeons and rope workers performing extended-duration tasks. For this purpose, it is equipped with a rigid saddle which is padded and adjustable, and with a tool holder, offering a very comfortable seated position. The saddle can be attached to the user’s back to avoid any interference when it is not being used. The HT Greentool is also suited for all long-duration seated tasks such as window washing work, etc.
Compliant with standards EN361 – EN 358 – EN 813
Features and Options
Comfort is enhanced by:
- The back X-Pad,
- The mountaineering-type leg straps,
- The ergonomic belt.
The HT Greentool harness comprises:
- 2 fall arrest anchorage points, back and chest,
- 1 belly suspension point,
- 2 work position holding points on either side of the belt.
The HT Greentool harness is equipped with automatic closing buckles.
Optionally, the HT Greentool harness can be equipped with Elastrac™ units allowing elongation of the harness shoulder straps to match the user’s body and to stretch the webbing on each movement. The units ensure elongation of the webbing of up to 4 cm.
The accessories available for the HT Greentool harness include the Prussik knot, the anchorage lanyard for work in trees, and the throw bag and steel-core lanyards.
Components and Characteristics.
The harnesses come in three sizes: S / M / XL. The harnesses come equipped in their standard configuration with a back X-Pad and a clip for attachment of a work saddle.
Back X-Pad made of sealed closed-cell foam protected by a reinforced canvas cloth on the outer side and a honeycomb cloth on the inner side.
- Mountaineering-type thigh straps
- Fall indicator on all anchorage points
- Closing buckles Automatic buckles made of black anodised aluminium and stainless steel
- Adjustment buckles. Buckles made of zinc-plated + black cataphoresis treated steel
- Back anchorage point : 65 mm back D-ring made of zinc-plated + black cataphoresis treated steel
- Belt anchorage points : Large-sized, wide-bowed D-rings on work position holding belt
- Chest anchorage point : Polyester webbing loop
- Belly anchorage point : Polyester webbing loop
- Webbing made of black and blue 45 mm polyester
- Tool holder and saddle holder rings made of PA/HD
- Connecting rectangle : Buckles made of zinc-plated + black cataphoresis treated steel
- Rigid work saddle
- Optional Elastrac.
Weight of harness: 3.7 kg
|Description||Code||Size||Back Fall Arrest Anchor Points||Chest Fall Arrest Anchor Points||Thoratic Anchorage Points||Side Work Positioning Anchorage Points||Belly Anchorage / Suspension Point||Option|
|HT Greentool S A XP||66002||S||1||1||0||2||1||Standard|
|HT Greentool M A XP||66012||M||1||1||0||2||1||Standard|
|HT Greentool XL A XP||66022||XL||1||1||0||2||1||Standard|
|HT Greentool S A E XP||66032||S||1||1||0||2||1||Elastrac|
|HT Greentool M A E XP||66042||M||1||1||0||2||1||Elastrac|
|HT Greentool XL A E XP||66052||XL||1||1||0||2||1||Elastrac|