Tractel "HT Electra" Linesman Harness with Rear 'D' Ring, Front Chest Webbing Loops for Fall Arrest and 2 Large 'D' Rings on Belt for Work Positioning
Designed for work in the utilities industry, on pylons where a high degree of mobility is required, ensuring high amplitude of rotation (150°).
The HT Electra harness is specially designed for workers intervening on electrical pylons and power lines since these interventions require a high degree of rotational mobility. The harness belt, used as a work position holding system, when moved in rotation is entirely guided by the belt back plate. This design ensures enhanced user comfort. Generally speaking, the HT Electra harness is recommended for all work where an operator needs to be able to turn during the intervention.
Compliant with standards EN361 and EN358.
Features & Options
The comfort of the HT Electra harness is further enhanced by:
- The back X-Pad,
- The mountaineering-type leg straps,
- The ergonomic belt.
The HT Electra harness comprises:
- 2 fall arrest anchorage points, back and chest,
- 2 work position holding points on either side of the belt.
The HT Electra is equipped with automatic closing buckles.
Optionally, the HT Electra harness can be equipped with Elastrac™ units allowing elongation of the harness shoulder straps to match the user’s body and stretch the webbing during each movement. The units ensure elastic elongation of the webbing of up to 4 cm.
Components and Characteristics
- X-Pad made of sealed closed-cell foam protected by a reinforced canvas cloth on the outer side and a honeycomb cloth on the inner side
- Mountaineering-type thigh straps
- Fall indicator on all anchorage points
- Closing buckles Automatic buckles made of black anodised aluminium and stainless steel
- Adjustment buckles. Buckles made of zinc-plated + black cataphoresis treated steel
- Back anchorage point : 65 mm back D-ring made of zinc-plated + black cataphoresis treated steel
- Belt anchorage points : Large-sized, wide-bowed D-rings on work position holding belt
- Chest anchorage point : polyester webbing loop
- Webbing made of 45 mm black and blue polyester
- Tool holder rings
- Connecting rectangle : Buckles made of zinc-plated + black cataphoresis treated steel
- Guide tunnel for rotation of guided belt
- Optional Elastrac
Harness weight: 2.5kg
|Description||Code||Size||Back Fall Arrest Anchor Points||Chest Fall Arrest Anchor Points||Thoratic Fall Arrest Anchor Points||Side Work Positioning Anchorage Points||Belly Suspension Anchorage Points||Option|
|HT Electra S A XP||65272||S||1||1||0||2||0||Standard|
|HT Electra M A XP||65282||M||1||1||0||2||0||Standard|
|HT Electra XL A XP||65292||XL||1||1||0||2||0||Standard|
|HT Electra S A E XP||65912||S||1||1||0||2||0||Elastrac|
|HT Electra M A EXP||65922||M||1||1||0||2||0||Elastrac|
|HT Electra XL A E XP||65932||XL||1||1||0||2||0||Elastrac|