Tractel CE01 Adjustable Work Positioning Belt For Use With Pole strap & Restraint Lanyard with 2 x Side 'D' Rings - S, M and XL
Model: CE01 / TCB-3848
Working Belt with two lateral hitch D rings.
This product is not designed for use as a fall arrest device.
- Side anchoring: 2 stainless steel D rings
- Adjustable with quick opening
- 2 sizes
- Working belt incorporating side D for attaching a work positioning lanyard.
- Adjustable with quick opening using a single set of buckles.
- Excess belt is held in position with elastic loops.
- The back support is made of thermoformed foam.
- The inside surface has a sponge type covering.
- There are 3 buckles for attaching a tool bag.
- This working belt may be combined with any tractel harness, using belt loops making a fully integrated belt-harness assembly.
- Work positioning lanyard
- Tool bag
|CE01 P||44-46||0.420 kg|
|CE01 M||48-50||0.450 kg|
|CE01 G||52-54||0.480 kg|
Manufactured in accordance with standard EN 358 of 05/93 CE type approval:
- APAVE n° 0082/352/160/05/97/0087.
- Double thickness foam back support with closed cells blue exterior, black knitted material inside.
- Buckles: stainless steel A1 S1 340L, stamped 2017A, 25 CD4.
- PES belt, dried thread, width: 44mm, black, automatic stitching: PES thread 12/3 yellow.