Tractel Evacuation Harness HT9
Manufacturing Standard: EN1497
Evacuation harness with elastic shoulder strap, 30mm.
The triangular rescue harness HT9 is designed to evacuate a user who may be conscious or unconscious.
Has been developed for rescue teams and to evacuate users not equipped with a fall arrest safety harness.
Equipped with: Sternal rescue fastening points consisting of webbing loops, the loops must be bound together by a connector EN362 to close the rescue harness and secure the person to be evacuated.
Provides three size customization possibilities, easily identified by the color of its loops.
- Large size (XL) = 2 blue sternal loops + 1 blue sub-pelvic loop
- Medium size (TM) = 2 red sternal loops + 1 red sub-pelvic loop
- Small size (S) = 2 black sternal loops = 1 red sub-pelvic loop (minimum weight 30 kg)
The adjustment elements are ensured by two automatic plastic loops by which the shoulder traps are adjusted.
It is made using high strength synthetic fabric, the very-flexible fabric adjusts to the user’s shape.
Multiple-size system which can be used with adults of up to 150 kg and children weighing more than 30 kg.
- Polyester webbing loop, 45mm.
- Elastic shoulder strap 30 mm.
- Automatic adjustment loops for shoulder straps made of plastic.
- Triangular rescue harness made of high strength synthetic fabric.
The harness can be suspended to a rescue hoist or descender.
Designed for rescue evacuation operations, it must not be used as a fall arrest harness, for this reason, connecting this harness with any fall arrest system is strictly prohibited.
The triangular rescue harness HT9 satisfies the requirements of standards EN 1497.