Miller Emergency Rescue Sling. Fits Under the Arms & Round the Legs.
Emergency Rescue Sling. Complies with EN1497.
Expertise- The sling is used by experts all around the world.
Comfort- Its foam padding makes it very comfortable for casualties.
Used by many leading rescue services around the world, this extremely comfortable and easy-to-use rescue sling is based on a helicopter sling with several important features.
- The chest strap can be undone and fitted around the casualty while remaining attached to the rescue system.
- Adjustable leg straps allow any angle of casualty lift.
- 9mm cell foam padding on the chest strap enhances comfort for the casualty.
- 2 additional attachment rings regulate the size for smaller casualties.
- Length: 2x4m
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Breaking Strength: 15 KN
- Padding: 9mm cell foam
Certification & Conformity
- EC Category PPE: Class 3
- Standards: EN1497
- European Directives: 89/686/EEC
- Quality Assurance: ISO 9001 / 2000
- EC Certification Number: 333 AFAQ
- EC Attestation Number: 960114
- Laboratory: SGS Yarsley