Tractel Bravo Lightweight Lever Hoist - Range from 250kg to 9000kg
Tractel Bravo hand lever chain hoist for lifting, pulling and tensioning. Optional overload limiter.
BRAVO lever hoists are rugged, quality built hoists designed for reliable operations even in the toughest conditions. Each hoist has features for easy operations, including:
- Optional overload kit.
- Free-wheel safety device activates a braking mechanism securely holding the load when the hoist is in the neutral position.
- Wind-through chain system for fast hook positioning.
- ISO grade 80 (DIN 5684 grade 8 and NF E 26-010) link load chain.
- Lightweight and portable with simple controls.
- Wide opening swivel hooks with safety catches.
- Minimum effort to lift maximum load.
- Optional silver Corolim chain is self-lubricating chain, corrosion resistant, made to standard EN 13157 and heatresistant to 280° C.
- Available with load limiter. 'Contact us' for a quote.
Bravo models, available from 250kg to 6000kg (1/4 to 6 tonnes), are suitable for a wide variety of lifting, pulling and tensioning applications: for lifting and lowering loads in manufacturing and assembly operations, removing engines, rigging and moving loads, applying tension to conveyor belts and a wide range of other applications.
CE marked (machine Directive 89/392/CEE, amended by 91/368/CEE, 93/44/CEE and 93/68/CEE).
|Capacity||Unit||250kg (galvanised chain only)||250kg||500kg||750kg||1000kg||1500kg||3000kg||6000kg||9000kg|
|Number of falls of chain||-||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||2||3|
|Maximum force on handle at WLL||N||275||275||393||233||310||400||390||410||430|
|Weight (standard* equipment)||kg||2.1||2.1||5||7||7.3||11.5||21.4||30.2||56.1|
|Chain dimensions||mm||4 x 12||4 x 12||5 x 15||6 x 18||6 x 18||7 x 21||10 x 30||10 x 30||10 x 30|
* optional up to 6 metres
|H (mm) Standard Lift Height||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||-|