Yale HW-C Wire Rope Spur Gear Winch - 300kg or 800kg
Spur Gear Drive Manual Wire Rope Winch.
Supplied WITHOUT Rope, please use Quote and specify if you would like Wire Rope.
Stainless steel version of this hand winch is also available model HW-CS.
Capacities: 300 - 800 daN
Standard Features include:
- Winching housing and rope drum from robust steel plate for high versatility.
- Rope drum bush bearings for flawless rope lead-off.
- Spur gear drive for optimal effeciency.
- Compact design.
- Easy and quick mounting onto walls, poles, towers etc.
- Pivotable handle.
- Automatic load pressure brake for safe holding and extremely sensitive lowering of the load.
- Unintentional brake release is prevented even with swinging loads.
- The wire rope winch comes with a high visibility, yellow, powder coated finish as standard.
- Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of -10° to +50°.
Warning! These winches are NOT designed for passenger elevation and must not be used for this purpose.
Standard version Applications: Suitable for use in areas where electricity is not available or where eletric appliances can not be safely operated on account of water, mud or dirt.
|Model||Lifting / Pulling cap. 1st rope layer daN||Lifting / Pulling cap. Top rope layer daN||Crank effort 1st rope layer daN||Ratio||Recomm. rope diameter mm||Min. breaking load of wire rope kN||Wire Rope storage max. mtr||Number of rope layers max.||Weight without wire rope kg|
|Reference||HW-C 30||HW-C 80|
Yale HW Operating ManualThe operating instructions contain important information on how to handle the product in a safe, correct and economic way. Acting in accordance with these instructions helps to avoid dangers, reduce repair cost and down time and to increase the reliability and lifetime of the product. Apart from the operating instructions and the accident prevention act valid for the respective country and area where the product is used, also the commonly accepted regulations for safe and professional work must be adhered to.