Yale HW-CS Stainless Wire Rope Spur Gear Winch - 300kg or 800kg
Spur Gear Drive Manual Wire Rope Winch in Stainless Steel. (Rope not included)
Supplied WITHOUT Rope, please use Quote and specify if you would like Wire Rope.
A standard yellow powder coated steel (non-stainless steel construction) version of this hand winch is also available model HW-C.
Capacities: 300 - 800 daN
|These winches are NOT designed for passenger elevation and must not be used for this purpose.|
Standard Features include:
- Winching housing and rope drum from robust steel plate for high versatility.
- Rope drum bush bearings for flawless rope lead-off.
- Spur gear drive for optimal effeciency.
- Compact design.
- Easy and quick mounting onto walls, poles, towers etc.
- Pivotable handle.
- Automatic load pressure brake for safe holding and extremely sensitive lowering of the load.
- Unintentional brake release is prevented even with swinging loads.
- Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of -10° to +50°.
- As per the standard model (HW-C) except that the winch housing is made from stainless steel. The plain drum bearings are from bronze for additional corrosion resistance.
Stainless Version (HW-CS) Applications Include:
Suitable for use in areas where electricity is not available or where eletric appliances can not be safely operated on account of water, mud or dirt.
Again, as per the HW-C but with even more protection against the elements faced when using outdoors.
|Model||Lifting / Pulling cap. 1st rope layer daN||Lifting / Pulling cap. Top rope layer daN||Crank effort 1st rope layer daN||Ratio||Recomm. rope diameter mm||Min. breaking load of wire rope kN||Wire Rope storage max. mtr||Number of rope layers max.||Weight without wire rope kg|
|Reference||HW-CS 30||HW-CS 80||Dimensional Drawing|