Yale "Yalelift 360 ITG SR" ATEX Hand Chain Hoist with Monorail Geared Travel Trolley - Range from 500kg to 10,000kg
Spark Resistant Chain Hoist With Integral Geared Trolley.
Yale ITGSR ATEX
Yalelift 360 Geared Trolley
This product is provided with the following for extra spark Protection:Stainless steel hand chain
Zinc plated load chain
Units completely corrosion resistant
Bronze-plated suspension and load hooks
Solid bronze trolley wheels
NB: It is the responsibility of the user to identify the explosion proof classification required, NOT the hoist manufacturer or the supplier.
- Paint factories, foundries, workshops, on and offshore refineries, oil depots, electroplating, automobile factories, on ships and docks, printers, textile and paper industries, food industries, glass and ceramic industries, wood working industries and hardening shops etc.
Yalelift 360 SR - Spark resistant hoists meet the following specifications as standard;
|Classification||Category of Equipment||Inflammable Substances||Explosion Group||Temperature class*|
|Group II Surface (not mines)||2, Zone 1, 2 Gas, Zone 21, 22 Dust||GD, Gas, Mist, Vapours, Dust||IIB, Ethyl ether (T4), Ethylene oxide (T3), Hydrogen sulphide (T3)||T4 (T3), T4 = 135°C,
T3 = 200°c
- In nearly all industrial areas, there are workplaces which need to be protected against explosions. Because of the great damage an explosion could cause to people, property and materials, strict legal and technical requirements are imposed. The Spark Resistant range of chain hoists helps to make the workplace a safer environment.
- Corrosion starts on the surface of components due to environmental influences. This affects the mechanical properties of the components, e.g. breaking strength and total ultimate elongation.
- Many components are supplied in black (unmachined),bright (machined) or painted condition.
- This offers certain protection but doesn't prevent corrosion
- With the application of a protective coating, the onset of corrosion can be reduced and delayed, thus extending the service life of the treated components.
Applications for corrosion resistant units and zinc-plated resp.
- Completely corrosion resistant units with zinc-plated load chains should be used in all conditions with increased requirements towards corrosion protection
- Typical applications are in food processing (e.g. dairy, abattoir, etc.), chemical industries (e.g. paper, dye industries), farming and sewage treatment.
Overload protection - Added control
- The overload protection device of the Yalelift Vario programme reliably prevents excessive load take-up of the hoist during operation. When reaching the pre-set overload value, the unit will jam and stop operation in the lifting direction. Lowering of the load is still possible at any time.
- The overload protection device provides additional safety with regard to possible false estimation of the load weight and thus increases the lifetime of the hoist. The new design principle allows excellent adjustability and response.
Beam locking device - Added security
- Yale trolleys can be optionally provided with beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).
Chain container - Added comfort
- The chain containers for the Yalelift Vario programme consist of a robust, powder-coated steel frame with a flexible chain bag made from high tensile Cordura textile fabric. Available in different sizes. Special sizes on request.
|Product Model||Capacity (kg)||Number of falls||Lifting height (m)||Beam width Type A (mm)||Type A Weight (kg)||Beam width Type B (mm)||Type B Weight (kg)||Closed height (mm)||Weight with 3m HOL (kg)|
|Yalelift ITG SR - 500||500kg||1||3||50 - 180||24||180 - 300||25||245||25|
|Yalelift ITG SR - 1000||1000kg||1||3||50 - 180||32||180 - 300||33||272||33|
|Yalelift ITG SR - 2000||2000kg||1||3||58 - 180||49||180 - 300||50||323||50|
|Yalelift ITG SR - 3000||3000kg||1||3||74 - 180||82||180 - 300||84||382||84|
|Yalelift ITG SR - 5000||5000kg||2||3||98 - 180||130||180 - 300||134||550||134|
|Yalelift ITG SR - 10000||10000kg||3||3||-||-||125 - 310