Ingersoll Rand "SMB" Hand Chain Hoist, High Performance and Durable, Top Hook Suspended - Range from 500kg to 5000kg
Stamped steel construction for decreased weight and better impact resistance, zinc plated hand chain as standard.
A NEW design for the modern workplace with safety and performance in mind. Meets or exceeds world specifications including ASME B30.16. A value-packed product with premium features at a great price.
- Meets ASME B30.16 Specifications and HST - 2M standards.
- Overload Protection to deter and reduce downtime and repair costs resulting from abuse.
- All steel, low headroom, light weight construction.
- Self-adjusting disc type double pawl mechanical load brake.
- Hardened roller bearings for maximum efficiency and durability.
- Improved 4 layer finish of nickel, copper, nickel, and chrome complementing our Silver Series lever hoist companion product.
- Ideally suited for the Rental and Construction markets.
- Hand chain drop is 2 feet less than lift (unless specified).
- Replaces previous SMA series models.
- Stamped steel construction for decreased weight and better impact resistance.
- Nickle/chrome plated for improved corrosion resistance.
- Zinc plated handchain as standard.
Specifications and Dimensions
|Model||Nominal load capacity (kg)||Pull of lift rated load (kg)||Number of falls||Height of lift (m)||Weight with 3m lift (kg)||Chain weight / 1m extra lift (kg)|
|SMB005||500||25||1||3.0 to 6.0||10.7||0.53|