Ridgegear "RGA2" Fall Arrest Inertia Reel Block (Fall Limiter) Galvanised Steel Cable Lanyard with Swivel Snap Hook - 10 Metre
Retractable "self retracting lifeline" (SRL). Fall arrest block 10m 5mm galvanised steel cable,(available in stainless) EN360 (fall arrest)
The RGA2 is used throughout the industry to provide semi permanent protection in work areas, and is also used on lorry sheeting gantries in conjunction with a beam trolley (RGBT 1). For self-connecting to the block, it is recommended that the operative uses an extension strop (RGL4) in order to ease the task.
The RGA2 has a working length of 10 metres.
- Accredited to : EN 360
- Cable spec: 10 metres 5mm galvanised steel (available in stainless)
- Connector: double action, High tensile steel alloy
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Features: Fall indicating connector
- Size mm: L 325 x W 200 x D 80
- Max arrest force <6 kN
- Approx arrest distance: 0.5 metres