LiftingSafety Fall Arrest Inertia Reel Block with Galvanised Cable - Options from 12 to 65 metres.
Retractable "self retracting lifeline" (SRL) fall arrest block. 6 different lengths. Complies to EN360.
Specifically developed to offer fall protection in an easy to use unit.
Working similar to a car safety belt, during normal use the user can move freely whilst the webbing life-line is kept under permanent tension. In the event of a fall the locking system will activate and the internal brake disk will absorb energy to well below the 6kN limit required by the DIN EN 360 standard.
These low maintenance devices have a hard wearing, shockproof aluminium housing and offer low weight for the length of the life-line supplied. The units have a small double action hook on the end of the life-line to prevent the life-line from twisting.
These retractable inertia reel blocks have been subjected to additional testing for horizontal use and can therefore be used where the user could potentially fall over a leading edge.
- Conforms to EN360
- Shockproof Aluminium housing with a galvanised steel cable lifeline
- Large fixed handle anchor attachment and carrying point
- Swivel eye anchor attachment point function to eliminate cable twisting
- Single handed, Aluminium double action hook on end of lifeline to EN362 or harness
- Easy to use, low-maintenance design
- Load carrying capacity: 1 person, 136kg - max
- Various cable lengths available
- German build quality
- 12 metre - Weight = 5.9kg
- 18 metre - Weight = 9.5kg
- 24 metre - Weight = 13.5kg
- 33 metre - Weight = 18kg
- 42 metre - Weight = 27.2kg
- 65 metre - Weight = 38kg
- Option bespoke lengths available on request