LiftingSafety Portable Capstan Wire Rope Lifting Hoist. Winch Available Electric or Hydraulic - Range from 500kg to 1500kgModel: PEW-3139
Portable capstan wire rope hoist with infinite rope length and fast lifting speeds.
Extreme portable capstan lifting hoist for lifting tools and equipment; three options at 500kg, 1000kg and 1400kg capacity and the choice of electric single phase / 3 phase or hydraulic power supply. For use with steel cable when durability is needed or synthetic rope which is easy to handle, store and far less likely to cause damage to the load or the surrounding environment.
Our unique capstan lifting hoists are particular suited to lifting equipment in harsh, corrosive environments and areas with poor access for example working on overhead lines (linesmen) water utilities industries, electricity pylons, underground mining, cable pulling, offshore and wind turbines.
Advantages of Capstan Hoists are:
- Very simple to use.
- The rope is easily reeved on to the hoist.
- There is an unlimited cable length. (unlimited height of lift).
- 100% duty cycle with the hydraulically driven option ans a choice of power packs (electric, petrol or diesel).
- Choice of cable or rope for lifting.
- Constant lifting in every position.
- Extremely compact size for portability.
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Hydraulic hoist particularly suitable for extreme environments such as permanent offshore use.
- Relatively lightweight.
- Can be used with a pulley system for increased capacity.
Safety Features Include:
- Auto-blocking system : preservation of the adhesion without tension of the cable.
- Precise hydraulic lifting control.
- Negative brake will immediate stop of the winch in case of flexible break or hydraulic leak.
- Hydraulic protection of connections / couplers and hydraulic system against shocks.
- Anti-derailment protection for the cable.
- Option for the supply of adjustable end stroke (limit switches).
- Radio remote control as standard on the electric capstan options.
Universal Mounting Frame:
The universal mounting frame is used to create an anchorage point for the Hydraulic capstan hoist; for example on a pylon or on the ground in
order to maintain the winch in the right axis, supplied with straps and tensioners
Electric Motor Options:
The main types of this capstan hoist are available and they are as follows:
|Capacity||Lifting force||Speed (m/min)||Voltage||Weight (kg)||Dimensions (mm)||IP protection||Remote control|
|500kg||0.5t||32||220v single phase||54||669 x 375 x 305
||IP55||Yes (50m range)|
|500kg||0.5t||32||380v three phase||54||Yes|
|1000kg||1t||16||220v single phase||57|
|1500kg||1.5t||11||220v single phase||57.5|
Hydraulic Motor Options
Standard features on the hydraulic motor are as follow;
- Work positioning: 360°.
- Dimensions: 420 x 300 x 220.
- Recommended rope type: Aramid or gained compact kevlar.
- Rope / cable capacity: unlimited.
- Adjustable end stroke: Option.
- Coeffecient for cable: 6.
- Coeffecient for cable: 7.
|Capacity||Unloaded weight (kg)||Cable dia. (mm)||Rope dia. (mm)||Type of rope||Max. speed (m/min)||Max. pressure / flow|
|500kg||30||6 to 8||8 to 10||Static||26||135/20|
|1000kg||31||7 to 9||9 to 12||12|
|1400kg||31.5||10 to 12||12 to 14||9|
|Uncoiler||Storage Wheel||Mounting Frame||Fitted to Mounting Frame|
Dimenisional Drawings for Electric and Hydraulic models
Electric Dimensional Drawing
Hydraulic Dimensional Drawing
Images are for display purposes only.
Contact Us About This Product
Please fill in your details and your enquiry below.
Did you know?
You can also Request a Quote using the Buy/Quote tab above!
You can easily add more than one item to the Quote Request. This is highly recommend as we will be able to suit your needs much more efficiently.
Share this page!
Save this QR code
for use on Smart Phones