LiftingSafety Pilewind Winch - Range from 125kg to 400kg
Compact and light-weight pilewind winch.
Close up inside the winch drum
Designed and manufactured in the UK, based on a contemporary design, this winch has been manufactured to lose a lot of the excess weight from the conventional winch design without losing strength or quality.
An ideal solution for schools, smaller venues and retail outlets for banners, small trusses and lighting bars. Perfect for installations where access to a three phase power supply is problematic.
The unit has been designed for ease of installation with the minimum of parts and a complete range of header and diverter pulleys specially designed for use with the pilewind winch.
Every pilewind winch will be supplied with a certificate of conformity and will have been load tested in our works prior to dispatch.
- Compact dimensions.
- Robust and lightweight construction.
- WLL: 125kg / 250kg / 400kg.
- Number of rope outputs: 2 to 6 line as standard.
- Nominal winching speed: 8 m/min or to suit your application.
- Nominal drum capacity: 10 and 20 metres.
- Design factor 10:1.
- Self sustaining worm gearbox with brake unit.
- Secondary brake available instead of self sustaining worm gearbox, if required.
- Electric limit switch (4 position as standard, 6 position available).
- Electrical Options: Supplied with either pendant, wall mount control panel, radio controlled or without electrical cubicle.
- Power supply: 220V 1ph 50Hz or 415V 3ph 50hz.
- Low voltage control circuit as standard.
- Finish: Matt Black or to suit your application.
- Tested and certified with owners manual.
- Designed and manufactured to BS7905 -1;
Specification for the design and manufacture of above stage equipment.
- CE Marked.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.