Pfaff LB VA Stainless Steel Wire Rope Winches - Range from 250kg to 900kg
Stainless wire rope winches.
Capacities 250kg to 900kg in Stainless Steel. A Galvanised version of the Pfaff LB winch is available in capacities of 150kg, 350kg, 650kg, 900kg or 1200kg.
Our best-selling range of winches designed for maximum versatility & efficiency.
- Column or base-mounting & very light-weight.
- Fitted with load pressure brake to prevent unintentional lowering of load.
- High efficiency obtained by spur gears.
- Options include free-wheeling device, variable cranks and a stainless steel version.
SW K-LB-VA Wire Rope Winch stainless steel design
The robust high-quality wire rope winch LB made of stainless steel V2A. Suitable for outside use. It does not matter whether used as winch for lifting, the opening of sliders and gates or for the lifting or lowering of wet-pit pumps – our console-mounted hand wire rope effortlessly succeeds.
|Type||Stainless steel design|
|Lifting cap - 1st rope layer||250kg||650kg||900kg|
|Lifting cap - upper rope layer||125kg||290kg||320kg|
|Drive group DIN 15020||1 Em||1 Em||1 Em|
|Wire rope Ø||4mm*||6mm*||7mm*|
|Wire rope cap 1st layer||1.8m||1m||1m|
|Wire rope cap total||19.5m||20m||26m|
|Lift per crank rotation||125mm||55mm||45mm|
|Required crank pressure||20daN||22daN||24daN|
* Recommended wire rope: DIN 3060 FE-znk 1770 sZ-spa.
- All Pfaff winches are supplied WITHOUT wire rope.