Pfaff LB Wire Rope Winches in Galvanised Steel - Range from 150kg to 1200kg
Galvanised wire rope winches.
Galvanised model capacities available of 150kg, 350kg, 650kg, 900kg or 1200kg. A stainless steel version of the Pfaff LB winch is available in capacities of 250kg, 650kg or 900kg
Our best-selling range of winches designed for maximum versatility & efficiency.
- Column or base-mounting & very light-weight.
- Fitted with load pressure brake to prevent unintentional lowering of load.
- High efficiency obtained by spur gears.
- Options include free-wheeling device, variable cranks and a stainless steel version.
SW K-LB Wire Rope Winch galvanized design
We have designed manual lifting to be not only safe but also ergonomic: The friction disk brake equipped with a shuttle valve on our wire rope winch prevents from unintentional lowering of the load in every position. The galvanized wire rope winches with tension loads of 150 kg up to 1350 kg have been galvanized in order to improve corrosion protection.
For dimensional and all other specifications regarding this winches, please see the downloads tab above for a full technical PDF.
|Lifting cap - 1st rope layer||kg||150||350||650||900||1200||900||1200|
|Lifting cap - upper rope layer||kg||75||170||290||400||430||400||430|
|Drive group DIN 15020||1 Em||1 Em||1 Em||1 Em||1 Em||1 Em||1 Em|
|Wire rope Ø||mm||4*||4*||6*||7*||7**||7*||7**|
|Wire rope cap 1st layer||m||0.8||1.8||1||0.8||1||0.8||1|
|Wire rope cap total||m||11||20||20||14||26||14||26|
|Lift per crank rotation||mm||125||125||55||58||45||58||45|
|Required crank pressure (max. at full load)||daN||17||25||22||24||24||24||24|
* Recommended wire rope: DIN 3060 FE-znk 1770 sZ-spa. ** Recommended wire rope: DIN 3060 SE-znk 2160 sZ-spa.
- All Pfaff winches are supplied WITHOUT wire rope.