Camlok WHL Lined Plate Clamp - Range from 1500kg to 5000kg
Camlok Lined Horizontal Plate Lifting Clamps.
This range of horizontal plate clamps has been designed, to be used in pairs, for the horizontal transporting of individual and bundled plate. Whilst the basic design is the same, there are three different version available.
- RH Series - This range is fitted with a steel roller for reduced marking of the plates.
- WH Series - The jaw is this range has hardened steel teeth for applications where the marking of plates is not an issue.
- WHL Series - With a protective rubber lining on the jaw and the toe plate, this range totally eliminates any risk of marking.
- Supplied with rubber faces.
- Used with a 2 leg sling upto 90º
- Series of plate clamps are sold in pairs.
- Bundles must be the same width and size.
The WHL Clamp has a flat plastic lined pivoting jaw as standard, this clamp is fitted with secutex reinforced plastic pads to protect the surface if required.
For clamp dimensions and technical drawings please contact our sales office.
|Model||WLL (per pair)||Jaw Capacity||Weight (per pair)|
|WHL1500||1500||5 - 60||12|
|WHL2500||2500||10 - 70||21|
|WHL3500||3500||10 - 80||28|
|WHL5000||5000||10 - 102||72|