Camlok RH Roller Toe Plate Clamp - Range from 1500kg to 5000kg
Camlok Roller Toe Horizontal Plate Lifting Clamps.
This range of horizontal plate clamps has been designed, to be used in pairs, for the horizontal transporting of individual and bundled plate. Whilst the basic design is the same, there are three different version available.
- RH Series - This range is fitted with a steel roller for reduced marking of the plates.
- WH Series - The jaw is this range has hardened steel teeth for applications where the marking of plates is not an issue.
- WHL Series - With a protective rubber lining on the jaw and the toe plate, this range totally eliminates any risk of marking.
- The RH Can be used with all types of plate.
- Roller reduces surface damage to the plate
- Used with a 2 leg sling upto 90º
- Series of plate clamps are sold in pairs.
- Bundles must be the same width and size.
Clamps Sold in Pairs
Camlok Roller Toe (RH) are designed to reduce surface damage to plate being lifted in the horizontal position. The clamps are used in pairs for short plate lengths, for longer plates 2 pairs of clamps suspended from a beam must be used.
|Model||WLL (per pair)||Jaw Capacity||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||J||K||L||M||N||P||R||S||T||Weight (per pair)|
|(part no.)||kg||(kg)||Dimensions in mm||kg|
|RH1500||1500||5 - 60||5||60||60||105||250||200||22||12||50||50||73||18||36||65||12||100||10||12|
|RH2500||2500||10 - 70||10||70||75||130||135||275||38||12||64||64||92||25||58||77||150||100||10||21|
|RH3500||3500||10 - 80||10||80||90||162||345||292||48||15||64||64||92||25||65||105||185||100||10||28|
|RH5000||5000||10 - 102||10||102||110||170||425||345||45||20||89||89||130||35||80||120||210||120||12||72|