Ingersoll Rand "C400" Lightweight Aluminium Ratchet Puller Hoist for Lifting and pulling Applications - 770kg or 1800kg (Lifting Capacity)
C Series Lightweight aluminium design, reversible handle for easy position changes.
The C-Series includes rugged cast aluminum wire rope pullers designed to store more wire rope than all-steel ratchet pullers. Rigged double line, they handle those long reach pulling or lifting jobs up to 3,400 lbs, with no problem.
"One notch at a time" lowering is assured by the ratchet and pawl system. The gear teeth are IR's "Buttress Tooth" design for additional strength and longer gear life.
Cable Puller Features
- 4:1 design factor lifting, lowering and pulling. Meets ASME B30.21 Specifications.
- Overload safety handle designed to noticeably bend.
- Lightweight aluminum frame.
- Alloy steel load hook with safety latches.
- One piece cast aluminum drum.
- Buttress tooth design improves load gear life.
- Solid steel drive and holding dog, not laminated plates.
- Galvanized aircraft quality wire rope.
- Ratchet and pawl system provides safe, one notch at a time lowering.
- Cable guide and shield protects wire rope and spools cable evenly on drum.
- Reversible handle changes position easily, so pull is always possible in the right direction against the load.
- Easy to repair, replacement parts available.
- Plated external parts for corrosion resistance.
Strap Puller Features
- An extension of our premium C Series, the C Series strap pullers offer the following unique features:
- Three hooks allow 2 ton capacity; 6 foot pull with double line and 1 ton capacity with 12 foot pull using single line.
- Non-conductive, corrosion resistant, high strength synthetic strap will not kink or bind.
- Easy pay out of strap for fast set-up.
|Model||Nominal load capacity (kg)||Pull to lift rated load (kg)||Number of falls||Pulling distance (m)||Cable diameter (mm)||Net weight (kg)||Dimensions (mm)|
|C400H||770 / 1540||26 /28||1 or 2||6.0 / 3.0||6.3||7.3||432 / 559||127||178||22|
|C400S||900 / 1800||29 / 31||1 or 2||3.6 / 1.8||-||7.3||432 / 559||127||178||22|